Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Can I Rank Up My Kubrow?

ArgonTheFox

Question

Ive been leveling my Kubrow on Terminus, Mercury, and ive reached Level 14 with my Kubrow, and hes only getting roughly 1/8th of a level per mission now, however, when I go to Eminiscu, which is only 1 level higher then Terminus, my Kubrow gets wrecked. Im not really sure what to do now, because the lowest level mission in the game doesn't give xp, but the 2nd lowest level mission gets my Kubrow killed.

7 answers to this question

Any ideas what units are taking your Kubrow down? With any of the link mods equipped s/he should have fair HP at rank 14.

I seem to remember starting mine out on Earth, then moving to Saturn. Got downed a few times but generally got her levelled up quite fast.

Edited by Dualice

Eminescu can spawn Seekers, Napalms, Flameblades. Those are super deadly for coolbros.

IMHO max Loyal Companion and bring Blind Excal or Diarm Loki, and a low damage melee weapon built for blocking, in case you need to 'tap' enemies to get it to attack.

I did more Earth E-Prime runs and when all the other Nekros had their Kubrows mine leveled up quite a bit. Additionally make sure you use a fairly high ranked Link Health and Pack Leader as well as if you can play as Nekros.

You can also try on Sedna, Kappa. My Kubrow only died once and that was at the very beginning this way

I like to take mine to T1 survivals. The enemies are fairly weak in the beginning and your major concerns would mainly be the heavies because of their gorgon + they also like to aim at kubrows specifically despite a tenno charging at them with a ten foot sword. If you're able to constantly kite around the enemies and jump all over the place, your kubrow will follow and avoid most damage. However, I would recommend at least link health or shields to maintain their survivability.

I got mine to level up from 0 to the mid 20s after 30+ minutes or so. When a lot of heavies and moa appear, then I would suggest leaving if you can't kill them fast enough, especially since they like to swarm in huge groups.