Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Will Be The "oh Guys We're Sorry" Present From De?

Zappax

This game is still in beta, there are going to be crashes, bugs, and other mishaps. 

They shouldn't apologize, you should understand that there will be problems when you sign up.

If the game was public and done, I could understand what you mean.

But it's not.

It's publicly available for anyone to play and they have a full working monetizing system implement. You can cry and yell "b-b-beta" all you want, but if you had a commercial success for 2 years that cheap excuse is not going to work anymore.

Personally i doubt we will get much of a "sorry for the inconvenience". At the most we'll get a potato or forma alert or something, but platinum is kinda ridiculous since that's their only way of income.

They shouldn't apologize, you should understand that there will be problems when you sign up.

In the 1st place they shouldn't take money for game that is unplayable. And it is so (at this moment). I've bough platinum but what for? And what are they doing? Instead of fixing bugs they are releasing new content with kurbow and stuff to get even more money from players (new content is good but not at this cost). In my opinion they should focus on fixing all bugs and then move this game to released status and have a team that will test all new patches on some test server before it goes to live server.

I don't want to be impolite, but "the game still in beta" - not an excuse. It is in beta at least a year now and the fact that the game in beta does not prevent DE from charging real money from players for items, frames and other things. I played till the U10 and bought a founder pack since game was promising and pretty playable to the moment. Now i returned to the game when U14 was released and it's in the state it was even before U6-7. Bugs, crashes, game screen not fit in my monitor anymore, navigation through planets just painful. So i want an apologies(forum post will be enough, i'm not greedy) and game that can be played, not a laggy bug-infested online shop.

I really don't care if we get any kind of present, I just want to be able to maintain a connection to the server. Only 3 out of 17 times I tried to log in today were successful. It just seems to be an unusually long-taking fix, especially because Digital Extremes is pretty good at squashing these major bugs quickly. Oh well, I'm sure they have their reasons

I don't want to be impolite, but "the game still in beta" - not an excuse. It is in beta at least a year now and the fact that the game in beta does not prevent DE from charging real money from players for items, frames and other things. I played till the U10 and bought a founder pack since game was promising and pretty playable to the moment. Now i returned to the game when U14 was released and it's in the state it was even before U6-7. Bugs, crashes, game screen not fit in my monitor anymore, navigation through planets just painful. So i want an apologies(forum post will be enough, i'm not greedy) and game that can be played, not a laggy bug-infested online shop.

>_< DDoS aside, the community has been experiencing game breaking glitches that have existed for 2 years. Having missions fail when you've completed the objective or having your game crash on the game completion screen drives players away from an otherwise promising game. 

NOBODY deserves anything!

Don't beg for no reason. A DDoS is a so called "force majeure", which is actually a problem of DEs provider and not DE themselves(!). 

Any refunds in spent plat, where already given - the community as a whole is instructed to tolerate any sort of bugs and help to solve them (the reason of beta). 

This behavior is highly insolent.

We deserve a playable game and DE owe us that, or at least i thought that. We play the game and throw our money in because "beta" assume that "release version won't glitch, lag or do anything like that. It's a "gentelman agreement" of some sort between players and developers, no ? DE sertainly not have to give frames, weapons or plat, but after their actions led to worsening game expirience - apologies and fixes would be appropriate, no ? Or it's a policy only those developers, who really care for their reputation and their players ?

I'm sorry what the hell is wrong with people? This is not DE's fault but they must take responsible because they're running this game. An apology explaining the situation and a refund for those who watch their booster expiring is the least they can do. I hate those stupid white knights with their " it's not DE fault ask for compensation is greedy".

" it's not DE fault ask for compensation is greedy".

It IS gready. (can't underline it more for you) 

A ddos is nothing that DE should even give any apologies for (but they did anyway, course they are polite - which I can't say for some parts of the playerbase). 

You don't understand the situation at all - there is nothing that could be done about it. If you are using the Internet, your provider could have a DDoS attack and you couldn't connect (I suppose for a while til he proxy you to one of his partners). Nobody would have any fault on that and nobody would get any refunds.

The game was playable for the whole time since the very first closed beta (all short time problems were solved extraordinary fast). Even if it should turn out, that you can't play the game for a longer period OR that your whole account get deleted with ALL your progress - DE won't owe you ANYTHING. There is no such thing as "gentleman agreement" - but there is a clear Licence Agreement that you read when creating an account in this game (of course you did, didn't you? maybe a good time for giving a second shot for it, hmm?).

Any sort of bugs, lags, glitches or loss of information is not guaranteed to be safe of in any(!) sort of program. All excuses and gifts that were shown by DE were pure goodwill and you should thank for every of it.

Edited by -ExT-AtLasVegas