Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combo Moves Discovered

Nevrmoor

"Fix slide exploit: velocity boost from slide is on a cool down to prevent macroing."

Not sure if srs; I've never used a macro in my life.  They've implemented a clumsy "fix" to remove something that actually took a bit of skill and practice to use well, while still allowing knife sliding which is easier AND faster than wavedashing.  Not to mention equally macro-able for people with more fingers than brain cells.

What's more, because of the new timer, you can't even do a simple flip > dragon kick to do long range jumps since the timer from the crouch part of the flip is still ticking, so the dragon kick just flops like ED...  way to throw the baby out with the bathwater!

edit: also helloooo knifesliding/zoren boost.  >_>

Edited by shukudai

It's possible to Air Slide into the 360˚ Melee and then do a Downward Strike. Just make sure to release the sprint key after the 360˚ Melee.

If you have enough air time you can hit them 4-5 times; kick them in the face, spin once or twice, stab downward, and then do the ground finisher. Although that's usually overkill.

I made a video about some of these combos, I call em manuevers tho.

Feel free to add it to the 1st page if you want, the volume in the video is a bit low ( It's music anyway), damn Sony Vegas.

(Note: I didn't know ALL of em when I did the video, sorry!)

Edited by Darkwave1098

Hi guys,

Wallrunning Advanced is finally out after a few false starts.  Hope you guys like it!

Nice. This will help quite a few people.You can also double tap shift/sprint on a vertical wallrun to produce the forward flip. It's only useful in very specific situations.

Nice. This will help quite a few people.You can also double tap shift/sprint on a vertical wallrun to produce the forward flip. It's only useful in very specific situations.

Um, I put two of the four variants of the vertical wallrun > forward flip that I know of in the video. :P lol

I hate console games because of boring games where you need to jump and do crazy annoying move most of the game, moves looks good but im not going to use them, im fine without, i wish these moves not become overpowered, then i quit, not going to broke my fingers for looks!

Edited by drunkpunk222

I hate console games because of boring games where you need to jump and do crazy annoying move most of the game, moves looks good but im not going to use them, im fine without, i wish these moves not become overpowered, then i quit, not going to broke my fingers for looks!

The moves are not needed. But they definitely help you become a more effective player. Mastering the the moves and the environment means you can avoid being hit much more effectively. 

But suit yourself. 

Edited by RawGritz

So, about dat double spin attack.

How does it work exactly? I just need to mash the melee button after sliding, right?

While sliding. People have claimed to be able to do it 3 times if timed correctly. Most I've seen is 2, and it looks like there's an attack speed requirement for it to do it twice. Also works midair.

Currently, using a max fury mod on Zorens will launch you the farthest. Its so fast that it does both of the slashes almost at the same time.