Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alias Changing

GrimGhosty

I posted https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/274462-name-change-help/?view=findpost&p=3203768 in players help players because the support forum is closed.

I realize its taken me a little over a year and a whole UI shift to address this issue, but its come to the point where its time not to be the only idiot with a misspelled username. Having said that, I know that I'm not the only one who's done this. The problem is that current alias change is setup that if you don't recognize an error you made within a certain amount of time (or you it took you too long to decide that you no longer want to be known as HaroldButtStallion)you have to pay the 200 plat or contact an overloaded support desk to fix it.

This should not be.

All I'm suggesting is one of two things:

1)Provide one free alias change to all players to use at anytime charging any changes after that accordingly.

2)Provide a REDUCED price for the first alias change and charge any others in ascending order.

200 platinum is a lot of platinum for some players. I realize this works as a deterrent for otherwise fickle players, but its been a point of irritation for me for the past year. 

Am I the only person who thinks this is a problem?

Edited by BlueGhosy