Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Request To The Ps4 Community.

Please, please stop asking, and complaining about U14. The amount of bickering going on about it makes me ashamed to be a PS4 player. And the sheer number of topics asking when it is coming is just ridiculous, if you look for two seconds at the state the PC version is in, you'll see it's not coming for quite some time.

So please, be patient, be civil, and maybe do a little research before asking questions about the status on PS4 updates.

Please, please stop asking, and complaining about U14. The amount of bickering going on about it makes me ashamed to be a PS4 player. And the sheer number of topics asking when it is coming is just ridiculous, if you look for two seconds at the state the PC version is in, you'll see it's not coming for quite some time.

So please, be patient, be civil, and maybe do a little research before asking questions about the status on PS4 updates.

^This

I'm so jealous of those lucky PS4 players who still get to play on U13 :(

Yea.. back when my Antimatter Drop worked... and Dark sectors were not quite so.. so.. like they are.  They'll get it fixed, but you PS4 players don't have to deal with the live playtesting.