Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stasised Kubrow + Fur Pattern/colour

macvalentine22

For sure every single one of us Warframe fanatics own at least more than one Kubrow, and it is quite annoying. Furthermore, Many of us were also disappointed with the removal of the DNA Scrambler.

Well I may have a simple solution to both issues.

Why not Enable us to genetically sacrifice one of our owned stasised kubrow in order to get their gene code for their fur colour and pattern and then transfer it to one of the kubrows we own and use! 

Sacrificing a kubrow which we probably wont use will help reduce the clutter in our incubator and also partially improve the cosmetics looks of our main kubrow by transferring colour+pattern will favour many kubrow lovers out there.

If you think the idea is good or worth noting. please support this and comment below. Thanks for the time and for reading!

Problem is, I think often the reason you don't want a specific kubrow is... because of it's pattern. Or at least, that's how it is for me. So what would this solve?

It's not necessarily a bad idea, I just wonder what exactly it would accomplish.

I think you just need to be able to cherry pick traits from the two prints to build the exact kubrow you want from the available traits within those prints, and use random incubation to generate pups to get prints with new traits you don't yet have access too.