Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rewards Revoked Due To Crashes?! Annoying!

Glasglow

Please do something about this annoying fact - that you get ZERO , freakin 0 rewards, if you crash in a mission, and with the recent hotfixes and stuff, crashes are everyday norm, i crash every few hours and lose loots and rewards from missions all day.

Please oh please, consider making it so that you get your earned mods and mats, even if you crash or DC from a mission AND please, just please, don't let things like  black screen after Mission COMPLETED while loading to finish and go back to ship, make us lose our rewards when it crashes AFTER WE ALREADY FINISHED THE MISSION.

End of rant, this is getting really frustrating having to experience this S#&$ everyday multiple times.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! 
I know that you think that "well there should be punishment for people leaving a mission too early if they got what they need" but its backfiring and with all the bugs in this game , its screwing us really hard every single time.. (EX: That 35 minute survival i was playing this morning? Yeah host crashed and we failed mission instantly, amazing o/)

Edited by Glasglow

using F*** isnt going to get your point across to the devs any more then politely and calmly typing it out. Also a support ticket might solve your problem.

WELL I'M @(*()$ PISSED CAUSE THIS S#&$ KEEPS HAPPENING ALL DAY.

And DDoS has nothing to do with it, these are plain $&*&*#(%& bugs, but the problem isn't the bugs, but the fact that you don't get rewards if you crash or DC.

A few days ago I would have defended DE on this, but I can't help but agree with you on it now simply due to the lAck of information DE has put forward about it. There is simply no reasonable explanation as to how this many of their players cannot actually PLAY the game without losing everything they spend their time earning, and all DE can say is "we are fixing this". No information, no timeframe, not even a "we don't know wtf is going on, maybe don't play for a few days" which would be so much better than the current info.
I keep seeing Staff Posts about random little things and I'm just sitting here going are you actually kidding me - do you not see the thousands of posts you're getting stating that ALL OF THE SILLY LITTLE CRAP HAS NO SIGNIFICANCE WHEN THE GAME CANNOT BE PLAYED.

EDIT: fixed spelling

Edited by Shrinity

using F*** isnt going to get your point across to the devs any more then politely and calmly typing it out. Also a support ticket might solve your problem.

There is nothing support can do about it because the only part of the server warframe connects to during a mission is the chat server and if the game fails to save progress after the mission then as far as the server is concerned the mission never happened and with no record of the mission ever happening support is not just going to take your word on what dropped during the mission.

There is nothing support can do about it because the only part of the server warframe connects to during a mission is the chat server and if the game fails to save progress after the mission then as far as the server is concerned the mission never happened and with no record of the mission ever happening support is not just going to take your word on what dropped during the mission.

Never said i want compensation or loot back, i just want them to actually realize that this is a problem and put some effort into making some changes.

I agree that it is very annoying to lose everything from a mission because of the constant crashes. Some people are running endgame stuff, getting rare loot and losing it all. 

That being said, the game is in open beta, people need to remember that. No, it doesn't make it ok, but it is important to remember.

DE's apparent silence on the near constant crash to desktop problem (which some attribute to a ddos attack that's been ongoing since the weekend) is annoying. An acknowledgment that it exists and is being worked on would go some way to curbing frustrations.

I agree that it is very annoying to lose everything from a mission because of the constant crashes. Some people are running endgame stuff, getting rare loot and losing it all. 

That being said, the game is in open beta, people need to remember that. No, it doesn't make it ok, but it is important to remember.

DE's apparent silence on the near constant crash to desktop problem (which some attribute to a ddos attack that's been ongoing since the weekend) is annoying. An acknowledgment that it exists and is being worked on would go some way to curbing frustrations.

beta excuse = outdated, they are taking cash, can't continue to suckle on the beta teat.

I do agree if there is a ddos attack they need to inform players so we know not to bother logging in until they get it taken care of. Silence from them is just causing more and more people to rage quit.

I had the black screen on my last mission, but by some miracle the hosts comp didn't so after killing the game and relogging I still managed to get my rewards.

All it takes is a little communication and they would have a lot less angry customers.

Edited by Liu_Cypher

beta excuse = outdated, they are taking cash, can't continue to suckle on the beta teat.

The "Beta Excuse" is still valid in court. Therefore, despite the fact they have merchandise, and sales changes nothing.

If they need to use the BETA excuse for something, they can, and in terms of law, they will win.

But, truth be told, how many of you has ever seen one of DE staff using that excuse? The "Beta Excuse" is a community excuse.

I rarely bring out the 'beta' excuse for any game. More often than not whatever the thing is that I'd have reservations over in beta, isn't what get's fixed, yet everyone would assure me 'oh its beta don't worry'. It becomes more of a being in denial, than actually expecting the problem to be fixed by the end.

Beta has gone on for over a year now (at least), it would be nice to have a launch window 'Fall 2014' or something.  But with the problems that are happening at the moment would it be wise to make a fanfare and launch the game, not really.

And this game even a year ago, was far more polished, optimized and stable than fully released games after years of patches.

I fear once PWE take over the developer silence on issues will become near absolute.

The "Beta Excuse" is still valid in court. Therefore, despite the fact they have merchandise, and sales changes nothing.

If they need to use the BETA excuse for something, they can, and in terms of law, they will win.

But, truth be told, how many of you has ever seen one of DE staff using that excuse? The "Beta Excuse" is a community excuse.

please cite court precedent.

They don't need to use the excuse if the fan-base is doing it for them, but the fact that they've never explicitly said it doesn't mean they aren't using it. I mean, look at what u14 did: massive instability issues and crashes, game freezes and a whole host of smaller problems happening because this update savaged the game, up to and including losing everything even after you've completed the mission, but the game doesn't register it. Sure within a week it's slightly better, but a polished turd is a still a turd.

The 'Beta excuse' is much like the 'Early Access' excuse in many ways, save the egregious amount of money Early Access crapfests ask for up front. Yet, when a f2p beta seems to be taking money, even when the game is unstable, you start eyeing up new issues, like the fact that affinity gain has been slowed, but the booster's price has doubled. We're starting to see a shift in DE's approach, and it doesn't bode well. The game is in shambles, yet they haven't released a statement on it. They've got no problem taking cash for platinum, but the game being unplayable to a certain degree kind of renders that unethical. The community are saying it's a DDoS attack, but it's becoming doubtful to some that that's the case.

Point is: Beta, at this stage, is an excuse and not a reason. Like someone else here said, the game was much more stable a year ago, hell, two months ago, than it is today, and when that's the measuring stick for 'progress', you have a right to take issue and criticise. Beta isn't a blanket shield for criticism to be stopped with.

I spend so much money on the game and then wen i farm get to lvl 19 on defense and warframe crash or get loged out really getting on my nerves please fix it i lost like at least 15 orokin defense and im getting sick of it its hours off my life wasted !!!!! 

I spend so much money on the game and then wen i farm get to lvl 19 on defense and warframe crash or get loged out really getting on my nerves please fix it i lost like at least 15 orokin defense and im getting sick of it its hours off my life wasted !!!!! 

Thats why i am afraid of running defense any higher than 15 waves, or doing survival longer than 15-20 minutes.