Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming Kubrows For Rare Mods Is Quite Difficult.

Skaleek

With them containing 9 different rare mods, obtaining the mod you want, ie bite, is rather hellish. I remember DE saying they didn't have any 1% > drops. Unfortunately this (kubrows rare mods) is much much less. Please consider adding them as a nightmare drop, or to alerts, or spreading them out among defense/survival rewards. Perhaps new infested rescue rewards?

Thanks.

Um...

I think I will edit the title and edit your post a little bit. 

Title: Farming for Kubrow rare mods is quite difficult

With the Kubrows having 9 different rare mods, obtaining the mod you want, ie bite, is rather hellish. I remember DE saying they didn't have any mods that have a drop rate less than 1%. Unfortunately the Kubrow mods appear much less often. Please consider adding them as a nightmare drop, to alerts, or spreading them out among defense/survival rewards. Perhaps new infested rescue rewards?

Thanks.

I... guess I agree. I don't usually carry around a pet that much anyways.

Edited by ikillyou8196

Um...

I think I will edit the title and edit your post a little bit. 

Title: Farming for Kubrow rare mods is quite difficult

I... guess I agree. I don't usually carry around a pet that much anyways.

I dont even know what you're saying but okay thanks. As long as my post gets the idea across im gonna leave it as is, im sure it could have been written better i was posting in the middle of an ODD.

Edited by Skaleek

I wan't a Kubrow boss, a giant, grizzled Alpha Kubrow, that has long inhabited a planet and has established his dominance over the packs!

That's... Actually an amazing idea.

Edit: although from a lore perspective it wouldn't make any sense for a kubrow to be a target for assassination. We only target influential VIP's.

Edited by AM-Bunny

Unlike other enemies, the number of Kubrow per Den is limited. And they can only be found on one planet. So yeah, I get your point when you say that it's hard to farm the mods, harder to farm bite. But I think the limited number of kubrow makes it seem that way.

The idea to add those mods to other enemy drop table is nice, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Edit: although from a lore perspective it wouldn't make any sense for a kubrow to be a target for assassination. We only target influential VIP's.

It can actually happen. Seeing how we get assassination contracts for Phorid. Just imagine a mutated Kubrow threatening the balance of earth atmosphere?

Edited by Noioiy

Maybe it's not technically an assassination, maybe it works itself in as a storyline point for your Kubrow, or maybe a skill or power enhancer mission for your Kubrow that also happens to drop lootables.

I mean, the encounter almost writes itself, Kubrow boss athletically pouncing around the room using speed and jumping attacks on par with your Warframe speed and jumping, forcing us to elevate our game to be able to tackle this task.

As well as during the encounter he as the alpha Kubrow pack leader of course, could use abilities to call normal kubrows to his aid flooding the battle ground with constant minions.

Also, side thought, Kubrows were originally pets / guardians along with the Tenno around since the Orokin days, maybe this Alpha Kubrow has been around since that time, maybe while we slept he was on Earth growing and getting stronger, left ferral and alone since the Tenno went into Cryo sleep. OR Maybe he happens to have a relation to our friend the stalker.

The possibilities for lore here are pretty good, this boss if left from the Orokin era, could have Orokin technology still in use that was manufactured for Kubrows, some type of battle armor or powers.

Yeah, I want to see it.

Edit: Brought this up in it's own topic for discussion, didn't want to Hijack a topic.

Edited by Phantasm98532

Unlike other enemies, the number of Kubrow per Den is limited. And they can only be found on one planet. So yeah, I get your point when you say that it's hard to farm the mods, harder to farm bite. But I think the limited number of kubrow makes it seem that way.

The idea to add those mods to other enemy drop table is nice, but I wouldn't bet on it.

It can actually happen. Seeing how we get assassination contracts for Phorid. Just imagine a mutated Kubrow threatening the balance of earth atmosphere?

Phorid killed the Lotus' cell units though, and I think it's safe to say thanks to the Grineer the earth atmosphere is wrecked.