The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback: Orbituary to Frank, the Mk.1 Braton. (Mods are sold with items, no recompensation.)

Ced23Ric

Oh hai.

Today, in the name of science, Dr. Jacob Emstedt-Kieran, a noble yet new member of the Sophisticated Gentlemen's Lonely Gamer's Club, took his trusty Mk.1 Braton and installed a Weapon Mod. It was a green rifle mod, rank 17, 16% armor-piercing damage. Upon preparing the test assembly, Dr. Kieran commenced the selling process.

After the dust had settled, Dr. Kieran received the cash for the Braton, but the mod was gone with it. it was not removed, not recompensated. It just vanished. With these events transpiring, the Club wishes to say goodbye.

Frank "Mk. 1" Braton, of Tenno Arms, died Wednesday, January the 10th, 2013 in the SGLGC Center for Applied Sciences. He was rank 30. Funeral service was held onsite. Burial is held in spirit, as his body vanished in the tragic events that transpired. Frank served Dr. Jacoub Emstedt-Kieran through 30 exciting ranks, carried him through thousands of enemies and was always reliable. Not a single jam, not a single malfunction, Frank was dilligent in his tasks, quiet in his service and respected by all. He has been a resident of Dr. Kieran's arsenal for a week, with 40 hours of active duty. Survivors include Dr. Kieran and Frank's multiple other mods who are now orphaned. We say goodbye to a trustworthy coworker, and we hope the best for those left behind. Our thoughts are with Frank. May he be in a better place.

What I am saying, is, mods are sold with the weapon, and you get no warning, the mods aren't removed and put back, and you get no compensation for the mods. Removal would be my preferred fix, a warning the minimum I hope for and compensation a possible, yet less preferred solution.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Ced23Ric