Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Afuris Or Twin Viper?

White_Raven

Question

11 answers to this question

not had chance to test yet tbh but the ammo count alone is enough to put me off, the single can take out my rounds in one map easy so having two would only serve to speed that up. yea the dmg is high, but i prefer solid headshots from my balto to the american pray n spray :)

not had chance to test yet tbh but the ammo count alone is enough to put me off, the single can take out my rounds in one map easy so having two would only serve to speed that up. yea the dmg is high, but i prefer solid headshots from my balto to the american pray n spray :)

Good argument, but I'd still go for Vipers in infested levels. Simply because there are so many of those weak infested that would attack all at once and shooting all those bullets will kill most of them in one clip (already tested that :D)

But yeah I wouldn't go for Vipers without max ammo mods

Edit: and some pistol ammo boxes too

Edited by MrFireShot

wheres the twin kraken!?!?

T-t-twin K-kraken?!?

*dies*

I would craft the hell out of that, even if it takes me 2000 rubedo.

and

@topic

I would go for the Twin Vipers, even with the small clip size. 

It can literally tear through hordes of enemies. Grineers maybe not, but I find that Corpus and Infested turn into bits of flesh every time I fire into a crowd of them.

Edited by parkel

It can literally tear through hordes of enemies. Grineers maybe not, but I find that Corpus and Infested turn into bits of flesh every time I fire into a crowd of them.

Exactly! and the clip size isn't *THAT* small (28 bullets no mods)

it only runs out SUPER FAST :D

wtb twin kraken will sell first born child :(

or twin paris!!!!    ok maybe not :P lo l

the clip size isnt the issue for me its the fact that you cant organise your shots, the amount of shots you waste on a dead target simply cos you dont pull your fingre off the trigger is unreal imo hence the need for extra ammo capacity