Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost Basic Ability Mod's (Volt)

Hemipheistos

Question

Hi. At the very beginning of me playing this game, and having no real idea whats going on, i thought it would be OK to focus on one or two abilities at first and then level the others (variation of playstyle).

So i decided to "Speed" and "Shock" only on VOLT.

Somehow the other basic mods "Electric Shield" and "Overload" got lost or destroyed (i think i sold them, because i noticed that the mods for other characters like "Nyx - absorb" or "Trinity - Energy Vampire" are rare loots and so should be the mod's vor VOLT to *ponder*.

Now, after 34h total time of gameplay i have a lot of ability mods but NOT a single one for VOLT (just the ones i kept).

It seems that the ability mods do NOT drop again for the Character what is active.

:-(

Question: How do i get them back ?

9 answers to this question

What Caedes said is perfectly correct atm

I did the same (fused all my mods into one when I first started Excalibur) And I had to make a new account bcuz I only had like 6h on the first one.

But After I made the new account and played it I got some rare ability mods for other warframes (a lot of Ghost mods) so I guess they do drop but the droprate is low (hence the rare part)

Thanks for the response, but i dont think i can farm them.

As i said i did not found a single mod for my active Char (VOLT) till now but lots of ability mods for the other Tennos.

I dont think this is just a sad coincidence - I think it just does not work.

Which leads to the even more sad situation that i now have 4 Attack-Polarity Slots but there are not enought Mods available for VOLT with this polarity (because i miss the other 2).

So i loose modification points by placing wrong polarity mods in there (or leave them empty).

I can live with that. but i think it's an issue which shall be adressed.

Edit: Yes, the mod gifting would do the job, properly.

Edited by Hemipheistos