Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Radio Chatter Could Use Pauses In Between Lines.

AXCrusnik

First of all I'd like to say that I enjoy having a grineer radio interceptor on my ship, it adds a bit more character to the grineer... but...

Right now most of the time it sounds like it's just a rapid fire list of sentences rather than actual radio chatter. Some 3 - 8 second pauses in between would make it more realistic, rather than the drones mobilizing and destroying suspected smugglers near instantaneously, as well as infestation scans also being near instantaneous.

(wish I could remember more examples off the top of my head but the drones mobilizing and destroying the suspected smuggler is the one that stands out the most.)

We need more radio background noise, in my opinion. Just a few things feels kinda empty after they go through, then it's just annoying when you hear it over and over. It'd be cool to hear some more diverse things.+++++

Hearing Corpus chatter and Infested "chatter" (mostly radio squarks and shuffling noises, occasionally people fighting them off or emergency calls for help) would be nice. Maybe Red Veil (which right now is nothing more than an empty excuse to fight the Grineer, as if "they want you dead" isn't enough of a reason) propaganda and civilian chatter as well.