Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Is Still Tiny

Pugnastyy

so I have all 4 types of kubrows and every one of them besides the raksa are tiny during missions. Even when they perform finisher moves they remain tiny. Is anyone else still having this problem?

Edited by EliteNoelan89

I like them being smaller than they usually are. Smaller Kubs in missions give more doglike feeling.

When compared with Kubs, even Tibetan Mastiff seems small and that dog is quite a big animal. What are we? People with low selfesteem that we have to have ( i love English language and repeating same word over and over ) overgrown animals to feel good?

so I have all 4 types of kubrows and every one of them besides the raksa are tiny during missions. Even when they perform finisher moves they remain tiny. Is anyone else still having this problem?

when they go up on their hind legs they are as tall if not taller than the poor soul who is getting his throat ripped out

yes!!! I have one the size of a horse in the ship, but when I go out it's only to my waist, a little upsetting since i bred it to be big =(

this is her usually:

HUGEKUBROW.png

so that's a pretty big change to go to my waist 

Edited by jennibear