Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Ui Goddamn It

PeanutMonster

bbec78be1ac774b45715acae7ec9e0f7.png

I can't see a S#&$. Nekros isn't even a big Warframe and he still blocks 50% of my damn screen. Give us a non-3D option so we could actually see what we are doing.

Problem #2: I would like to see my WHOLE gun when recoloring it. This is a problem with mane Warframe stances.

bbc4fe9dea6845e7e460d88067816720.png

Edited by PeanutMonster

I can't see a S#&$. Nekros isn't even a big Warframe and he still blocks 50% of my damn screen. Give us a non-3D option so we could actually see what we are doing.

Crouch before pressing x/use.

Edited by Bukethead

Crouch before pressing x/use.

You, you're a god among people. I bow to your intelligence which is so much higher than mine. Thank you for the gift you have bestowed upon the community.

Seriously though, that is the most useful player tip I've had since I started playing a year ago. Thank you so much!

On one hand, this is an awesome tip and you're awesome for posting it.

On the other hand the fact that we need to do this to make the UI usable points out a glaring flaw in it.

Yeah, I get what they were going for, bringing more reality to the game by making it appear as if your character is the one navigating the menu, what with the head tracking and such.

However unlike Dead Space, I think they totally missed the mark.

I hate how they had to make everything smaller now too so people with vision issues cant see a darn thing. I dont even play this game in super high rez (1280X768) and i cant see crap. 15" laptop screen not even 3 feet away, so why do i have to mash my nose to the screen to see stats/decriptions.

Problem #2: I would like to see my WHOLE gun when recoloring it. This is a problem with mane Warframe stances.

bbc4fe9dea6845e7e460d88067816720.png

It'd be nice to see only the gun floating in mid air, able to be spun around when you click and hold much like the planet navigation, when recoloring.