Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery 16 An Beyond

(PSN)Filthy113

As I've reached the insane task of Mastery 16, my question is now where do you go from here? I feel like once you reach this on (Ps4) your sort of stuck at what to do now. I think it would have been kind of cool to get something for reaching this achivement like an emblem or something not just well your mastery 16 now goood luck.

So what's the plan for this point and beyond?

Max forma the weapons you find cool, i have about 50 maxed, that and get the staple mods to rabk 10, if they are already maxed, stack up on R5s in T4s to be prepared for u14.

Tl;dr : grind fest

I've done that already I've put forma's in Warframe's and weapons and I feel like there good with what they have. An my only thing with forma's is and this is just me but I'm very picky about what i'll forma. I could throw a few on the stalker weapons and a few different one's but running ODD over and over just get's old quick. I've got boosters for days so I'm trying to make the best of them as well. Damn prime access *laughs*

Edited by (PS4)Filthy113

Make a crazy stupid hard challenge and complete it.

Mine wait for the day to start. Help wipe out a fraction or bring balance to the solar system.

Level and master a very crapy frame and weapon sets use them to take the places of mirage and weapons you wan keep from new update

I agree that a badge should be given or something as a form of congratulation. It seems dull just waiting for the next update.

I think at least at Mastery 15 that's half way to 30 that in it's self should get something. 16 right now is our doom we'll be waiting sometime to hit mastery 17 I'm 82,426 away from it. and even with the update it will make a small dent in mastery points.

Oh man I feel your pain....I'm right there with you....stuck...to pass time I just help friends out with obtaining stuff....I know its boring at times the repeated cycle. I have everything and maxed everything, forma...etc.....all I can do now is wait on the update to at lease put a small dent in my mastery. I think im sitting at 84k for next rank up((sigh))..o well I will just continue to help my friends out with missions and play other games......if you guys find something interesting to do or create something to pass the time....like make up goofy ____to do...hit me on ps4 same psn id as here.....

Oh man I feel your pain....I'm right there with you....stuck...to pass time I just help friends out with obtaining stuff....I know its boring at times the repeated cycle. I have everything and maxed everything, forma...etc.....all I can do now is wait on the update to at lease put a small dent in my mastery. I think im sitting at 84k for next rank up((sigh))..o well I will just continue to help my friends out with missions and play other games......if you guys find something interesting to do or create something to pass the time....like make up goofy ____to do...hit me on ps4 same psn id as here.....

Same, in the meantime transmuting and building a new Dojo with a revamped clan and alliance. Just started doing research on the weapons so ill be busy until the update thats for sure.

Just after I hit Mastery Rank 16 and finished leveling up my last wepon to 30 all I could think about is why didn't DE send out the update PC got before U14. It would have given us more to do as we wait for U14. But no, we have to wait close to 2 months before we get any update. So for now I am getting some planned maintenance of my own done ahead of time. Because let's face it Sept. 9 a different game is coming out and I will be spending less time on Warframe and more on that game for the foreseen future. I will be playing Warframe, just not as much as I have been.

running ODD over and over just get's old quick. 

You don't even have to be mastery 16 and formad everything to find WF gets old quick, not just ODD. Content takes too long to reach PS4. No cure for this except to play a different game. I've been on Mastery 14 and just a little to reach 15 for almost 2 months now. Don't care to rank up...why? lol 

Besides the "joy" of grinding, WF offers very little when you've done it all...over and over again. 

And mastery 17 test so 15,16 and 17 are the same test. so yes that needs to be addressed.

When I did MR15 test it was the wall run test, its a shame that all 3 are now the same tests. Some suggestions:

A) Make slight Different versions of MR tests 9-14 as they were varied and fun to play them, it felt like you achieved something once they were completed.

B) Mission Specific Test: Have a moving defense target and protect the terminal against all factions(Timer is set at 3 minutes).

C) Tenno Test: Rise and claim your title in consecutive battles against various other Warframes.

D) Vertical Test: Climb up a high tower requiring concentration and attention to the environment. Along the way you must survive against turrets, moving lasers, and ospreys.

Edited by (PS4)ELIT3_EXP3RT-01

• 2 weeks later...