Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On Interactions With Kubrows?

006-GRIDFIRE

Do you think that Kubrows need a basic advantage over their sentinel counterparts?

A good reason to choose them instead?

Just wondering what ideas you think the DEVS should implement?

A couple of ideas I have thought of:

A loyalty bonus to demonstrate the bond between Kubrow and Tenno.

+ 10-20% melee/primary/secondary bonus damage

+ 10-20% power duration/efficiency/strength

+ 10-20% reload speed/accuracy/crits/status chance

If say,you bred a kubrow it could start out with a +1% to melee dmg.Upon reaching levels 2,3,etc each level would confer a +1% bonus up to level 30 ( then you would have a fully levels Kubrow with +30% to melee dmg)

More command interactions (also for hostages in rescue missions and spectres)

This could involve a keystroke/menu command/context sensitive way to tell NPCS to either stop/attack/guard at a specific time or place

Eg: click on spectre/kubrow/hostage then make them guard an area or pod

Clicking on an enemy could order them to attack

Like I said,was wondering if anyone else had any ideas?

Thanks for your thoughts....

Jeez I thought this thread would be about chatting up with Darvo or hanging out with Sargas Ruk.

If you want people to go bananas over Kubrows then let us customize them more, let us mount weapons on their backs, give them armor, let us change their colors like warframes. 

I don't really care about bonuses, but having little "quests" during which you train your Kubrow to learn new commands would be great. It would learn to attack a given target, come back when the waypoint disappears (or any other method), stay BEHIND you when you're trying to aim while crouching with a sniper (yes, frustration here), or try to open lockers when you aim at them, or even react faster to enemy movements.

All that in a little quest system, or side missions if you want, just to have a real link between you and your Kubrow. Not just press 'e' when he's less loyal.

Jeez I thought this thread would be about chatting up with Darvo or hanging out with Sargas Ruk.

If you want people to go bananas over Kubrows then let us customize them more, let us mount weapons on their backs, give them armor, let us change their colors like warframes. 

i thought so too...I've been deceived and i hate being deceived!

leonardo-decaprio-as-a-bulldog-in-wolf-o