Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Respawning And A Little Annoyance...

CedarDpg

DE, when we're downed in DS Conflict, you force us to use a secondary, fine.

When we respawn, we should be why is it we aren't automatically using the last weapon we selected BEFORE we were down.

Sure it's a keytap or possibly holding down the key to switch to melee, but it's something that would be nice not to have to deal with.

Edited to be simpler for people like Senketsu_. Just becasue.

Edited by CedarDpg

You don't choose to have it out, the game forces you to equip it when you go down.

Making it the last weapon you had equipped.

My difficult to understand point is:

1) When I have my primary out and I get downed then respawn, I want to respawn using my primary.

2) When I have my secondary out and I get downed then respawn, I want to respawn using my secondary.

3) When I have my melee weapon out and I get downed then respawn, I want to respawn using my melee weapons.

BTW, I edited the main post probably prior to your reply, but maybe you didn't see it before replying, to remove the vaguely implied yet normally interpreted as rhetorical question.

Edited by CedarDpg

My difficult to understand point is:

1) When I have my primary out and I get downed then respawn, I want to respawn using my primary.

2) When I have my secondary out and I get downed then respawn, I want to respawn using my secondary.

3) When I have my melee weapon out and I get downed then respawn, I want to respawn using my melee weapons.

BTW, I edited the main post probably prior to your reply, but maybe you didn't see it before replying, to remove the vaguely implied yet normally interpreted as rhetorical question.

Well, My reply was before you extrapolated your subject.

Anyway, upon respawn you have your primary equipped, unless you mean revival.

Then you have your secondary out, which makes perfect logical sense, you go down and take out your secondary, you are revived by your compatriots, you stand up holding the weapon you just had out.

Why would you go down with a Lex, just to have it magically transform into your Boltor, reality doesn't work that way.

I respect your opinion, but I do not share the same opinion.  That doesn't mean said opinion is hard to understand.

Well, My reply was before you extrapolated your subject.

Anyway, upon respawn you have your primary equipped, unless you mean revival.

Then you have your secondary out, which makes perfect logical sense, you go down and take out your secondary, you are revived by your compatriots, you stand up holding the weapon you just had out.

Why would you go down with a Lex, just to have it magically transform into your Boltor, reality doesn't work that way.

I respect your opinion, but I do not share the same opinion.  That doesn't mean said opinion is hard to understand.

Revival, yeah, that's fine and makes sense. I'm talking about when you respawn in DS Conflict. Well crap, I guess I'll edit the post to reflect that so it makes more sense. When you click on respawn after being downed in a normal mission, yeah, you spawn with primary out.

I need to stop playing DS Conflict, it just ticks me off. Host migration...host migration...host migration...here have a host migration, oh wait, nope, returned to multiplayer menu... I see you have your settings set to public...but in order to enter a DS conflict, you have to have your settings set to public, click ok. Etc., etc.

Edited by CedarDpg