Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutagen Samples More Rare Then Other Mats On Eris.

Senketsu_

Does anyone else think mutagen samples are more rare then any other research mats out there? After playing 30+ missions on Xini, I only got one Mutagen sample. DE is this some kind of drop rate bug, or are they truly more rare then the Corpus and Grineer research mats?

• ''With the return of Infested comes the return of Mutagen as a Rare drop to Eris!''

DE did mention that the Mutagen Sample are rare in Eris. They still want people to go play Orokin Derelict missions to farm them.

all the research mats are rare though. while what you said make sense. I dont want to have to put groups together to farm out in derelicts I would rather play on nice and shinny new tilesets.  

all the research mats are rare though. while what you said make sense. I dont want to have to put groups together to farm out in derelicts I would rather play on nice and shinny new tilesets.  

You can always solo if you cannot be bother to make a group. You can always join somebody else as well, there are a lot of people hosting ODDs and Vault Runs in the recruitment chat.