Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kestral Says "hellooooo"

(PSN)KestralSylver

I'm not by any means new to the game, I have an alternate account that I can't seem to access so I'm using my primary PS4 account to post on the forums in the meantime.

PC handle: Kestral9999

Anyway, I'm rank 14 on PS4, with all Warframes, Sentinels, Prime variants, mods, and every weapon worth having in the game. You could definitely call me a veteran, but I'm always out to meet new people and help newer players to understand the awesome game that is Warframe so PS4 players new and old can feel free to add me :3

Filthy console peasent!!!!!1 Just kidding. Maybe.

Owning and playing a high end PC, PS4, and XBOX ONE kinda removes me from the "filthy console peasant" remarks donchathink?

I feel like I'm entitled to say that PS4 is the master console. It's not better than PC but it's better than every other console on the market... save for Dreamcast. That thing was so ahead of it's time.

Owning and playing a high end PC, PS4, and XBOX ONE kinda removes me from the "filthy console peasant" remarks donchathink?

I feel like I'm entitled to say that PS4 is the master console. It's not better than PC but it's better than every other console on the market... save for Dreamcast. That thing was so ahead of it's time.

Traitor. #PCMASTERRACE Again, just kidding owning PC is good, but if you wish to get rid of filthy console peasant title, you have to play Warframe on PC atleast once :)