Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Higher Leveled Missions Need To Give More Credits

Silenterr

Allow me to sign this idea. I don't know if I agree with the specifics necessarily, but there are just not enough credits in this game for how expensive everything is.

Edited by auxy

I was about to start the exact same topic right now

I have a level 30 Mag, Ash, Loki, and a 12 Nyx

I have many level 30 weapons

I have great, strong mods on every weapon

But I do not have the money to keep upgrading.

The best way to make money right now, like previously said, is from MPrime and Tolstoj. That's really not good.

Monsters should drop more money, so Xini for example will actually give you more than just mods!

Edit : I'm darn flooded in mods that I need, I sold all the ones that I don't need, and I STILL don't have enough money to keep upgrading.

Edited by NightKill

Completely agree - there's really no incentive to go take on higher level missions when you can get nearly as much cash and experience from Mercury missions as later, much more difficult ones.

Either a credit bonus like the OP suggested should be applied (this would also help encourage people not to drop out the moment they have what they're after) or higher level enemies should be worth significantly more experience.  That, or make them have a higher chance of dropping rare resources / large amounts of cash, if altering the balance of the experience system is too problematic.

I was under the impression that. .

A) More money drops from lockers in higher difficulty missions.

B) Uncommon and rare mods have a higher chance of dropping in higher difficulty missions.

If neither of this is the case, then I am a misinformed sad panda.

Yes, it really seems to drop more money from high level lockers, but not enough to keep you running through these missions instead of just rushing through Mercury in 1 minute. I mean, sure, who would spent 20 minutes looting a whole mission with rank 30 mobs on his/her &#! if he/she could also make more money in rank 1-10 missions?

And with the mods, nope. High level missions dont drop more uncommon and rare mods, most the time you'll find common 3 fusion cores uncommon 5 if you're lucky.

6k does seem a bit too much....They need to change the Cronus into a chance drop and have high level missions reward you 3 to 4k credits. 

Well that seems fair enough but what I'm trying to point out and there should be a better incentive for these missions. 

Edited by Silenterr

I was under the impression that. .

A) More money drops from lockers in higher difficulty missions.

B) Uncommon and rare mods have a higher chance of dropping in higher difficulty missions.

If neither of this is the case, then I am a misinformed sad panda.

Lockers do drop more money but in terms of speed and profit nothing beats toj.

Mentioned this in another thread thought id throw the idea out here too.

Add modifiers for the mission credit award such as , enemies killed, time completed and difficulty of enemy. Could even add specific ones like completed the mission undected or meele only stuff like that would make missions a bit more interesting and you get more out of it.

Edited by Hazardous