Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback

Doom_Bunny

As a defender:

Killing 20 people is too easy

Can not play with out attackers, attackers can play with out defenders

Defending does nothing to the attacking rail

Suggestion for fix: Remove extermination and put in a timer if the attackers do not reach the objective within the time they lose. Performing objective adds time. This way allows for defenders to play without an opponent just like the attackers. A succesful defense will degrades the time the attackers have to destroy the rail.

As an attacker:

Defenders can spawn camp

Various "OP" stuff (ongoing)

Limited spawns vs. unlimited

Suggestion for fix: Add a secure place that defenders can not enter. I grinded for a rail this is the only thing that upsets me. Limited spawns would be fixed by the first suggested fix. If attackers had unlimited spawns and a secure space I think the whole OP argument would be tonned down a bit due the fact that they don't get spawned camped causing obliteration of their 20 spawns.

Connection stuff:

Too many players entering at once causes a massive squad that can not enter.

Host migration causes loss of mod cards and the usual disconnection of other players.

Mass squads are appearing of more then four players don't know how it occurs but usualy it's only one side that has more then four players.

Sometimes you will get paired with the opposing side (immediate abort mission). Same thing happend awhile ago were players joined missions they did not click.

primaly PvE game trying to balance PvP stuff.... well i can spot a problem there..

Off topic irrelevant derailing

I spot a bigger problem

As an attacker you should be much more cautious than the defenders and care for your team

20 revives is a healthy amount to attack with if you dont rush right into your death

If the matches are mad time limited then a single attacker could just stay in a mission wasting 3-4 defenders time while other attackers do the same

And some will be playing only against specters and having an easy time damaging rails with it

Off topic irrelevant derailing

I spot a bigger problem

As an attacker you should be much more cautious than the defenders and care for your team

20 revives is a healthy amount to attack with if you dont rush right into your death

If the matches are mad time limited then a single attacker could just stay in a mission wasting 3-4 defenders time while other attackers do the same

And some will be playing only against specters and having an easy time damaging rails with it

Attackers already have an easy time damaging rails because they don't have to wait for connection to the defenders. 20 revives is a healthy amount until the spawn is camped by the defenders then you just die arfter leaving the square. Reviving is kind of pointless because it just makes you a target unless you have some mods or the opposing team is out of sight.

If the attackers don't do the objective they'll run out of time and the defenders will win it will come down to a matter of how much time is allowed for the attackers to get to the objective.

Attackers already have an easy time damaging rails because they don't have to wait for connection to the defenders. 20 revives is a healthy amount until the spawn is camped by the defenders then you just die arfter leaving the square. Reviving is kind of pointless because it just makes you a target unless you have some mods or the opposing team is out of sight.

If the attackers don't do the objective they'll run out of time and the defenders will win it will come down to a matter of how much time is allowed for the attackers to get to the objective.

You should always revive someone if you can

I dot know about your experience but as a valkyr (Without QT slotted) ive been able to play with entire teams alone when im on the attacking side and just lead them on long  hopeless battles where they scream in pain after realizing they never stood a chance....

Its all about having the right team and hoping the opposing team doesnt have better synergy than you

Or bringing ash and bladestorm