Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You De... Just.. Thank You.

Greavence

DE, you have always listened to the community, you have always changed things that even you didn't want to see

changed. You may have pulled 1 sneaky trick in your time for marketing, ONE. thats forgiveable. easily. I just wanted to

say that after i had a run in with warZ community, they are like the russian revolution right now, attempting to overthrow

their dev's and mods, when indeed we can and will without hesitation (or even the downtimes) back you up on just about

anything. I don't know why i am creating this thread. maybe its the 5th of captain i just drank (i don't drink often, and am

starting to get angry at the red lines under most words i gotta go back and fix lol), but thank you. From the bottem of my

heart i gotta say. I'm proud to be a founder for warframe, and look forward to content you will be delivering AFTER

bugs get flattened out (which you've almost atleast 90% have done thus far),

I just want to salute you. and say i've never felt like i've invested a better bit of cash into a game then i have with you

guys. Your a small team, and work the wonders that say blizzard can't even compair to,

anyone who feels the same, please leave a thanks to the dev's below. Im out to go level my NEW weapons (in beta

ffs!, again!) the 1 issue i had was when you changed saryn's power contagion, and guess what? you ****ing refunded

me for it. the full plat value! you guys are beast. and the only thing slowing you down is server related issues, WHICH

because you do not have maintenance, is a god damn breeze, people who can't take a day or two at max to relax and

spend time with family, shouldn't be on MMO's to begin with! GZ DE. @(*()$ GZ.

Thank you DE, for making not only a kickass and bloody awesome game, but also for managing to somehow not only have, but also participate(I mean c'mon, you guys must be freaking busy, yet you take the time to come on here and talk/answer us occasionally, that's pretty fantastic of you guys :D) in one of the better ingame communities I have seen so far. Yeah, I know, rushers and all that, but its still a fantastic community overall <3

Being a dude who hopes to eventually enter the video game industry(Not sure if right word) at some point, I am definitely taking inspiration and points from you guys :3~

Dont feel bad, it doesn't matter. What matters is what's reflected in the community towards the game and DE. The game is really great, but the feeling you get from these guys, actually LISTENING to the community.... going the extra mile for their player base. I mean, hell.... one of them took on a forum challenge from random people and went with pink shorts. Go look for that in Nexon....

Like it was said, you've done a really GREAT job guys.... not only game-wise.... but also with the community. Kudos! And thank you, we appreciate it a lot.

As a side note, in some countries it's a bit hard to get money into these things. I'm guessing there is PM here, so if someone knows or has charged money into steam using WebMoney (so far the only payment method i can use to print a ticket and pay it in my country without credit card, that seems to work with steam) i could use a pm with some guidelines.

Cheers to all

It really does need to be said. I know Steve has talked about the increasing toxicity of the community, but that's a relative thing. It phased me at first, not being overly familiar with large internet communities, but it doesn't seem any worse, and far better than most cases, than comparable communities, and the amount of (well deserved) support people show for you guys doesn't seem to be shared by many other games in this field.

Keep it up, guys, it's appreciated.

How do you figure this game to be an MMO ?

Because it's online. Because lots of people are online at once. Because we can play with those people. And have a global chat. And friend lists. And clans. And an item market. And cash currency. And armor and weapon progression.

You know, stuff like that.

The biggest difference to me is that Warframe, unlike most other games currently on the market, is very much a labor of love by its developers - and it shows.  The devs are putting their hearts and souls into making this game not just good, or even pretty good, but flat-out excellent - and this attitude shines through in how quickly they update, how quickly they respond to issues, how they respond and communicate with their playerbase, and how they update their playerbase on news.

They update rapidly, keep adding cool stuff that all the devs probably thought "oh yeah, I'd LOVE to be able to do that, let's do it" - and the games playerbase, even though the game is still in beta, reflects this.  People are impressed with the game, and for just how addictingly fun it is in multiple ways.  

Yes, you'll see the whiners and the people who demand EVERYTHING NOW, but to the devs, I say don't worry about them at all.  Any game will have it's ungrateful people and its trolls, but from what I've seen, the playerbase is mostly focused on keeping things cool.  There are far, far more threads about "hey, I think doing x would make this game better" threads on these forums that the "OMG ITS PAY2WIN BECAUSE I CAN BUY THE GOOD STUFF WITH REAL MONEY AND NOW I'M BORED LOL" types.  

I updated my Founder account because I wanted to try doing what I could to help make the game better - whether this means helping other players here, or contributing ideas as I can, I don't mind either way.  This game has impressed me enough that I want to help take part in making it better - and that says far more than multiple pages of text that people won't read can say.

Edited by rhoenix

Because it's online. Because lots of people are online at once. Because we can play with those people. And have a global chat. And friend lists. And clans. And an item market. And cash currency. And armor and weapon progression.

You know, stuff like that.

No. That's not the definition of a "Massively Multiplayer Online" game. While I have much adulation for DE, op is likely just excited that he got an unwarranted refund.

No. That's not the definition of a "Massively Multiplayer Online" game. While I have much adulation for DE, op is likely just excited that he got an unwarranted refund.

it was quite abit ago thank you, what "warranted" my excitement was looking at the sheer definition of details and effort these guys put into warframe.

Please stop trying to use words you think make you sound more intelligent on here, because it just shows your a manchild acting out at the world, I honestly don't understand how you can come here and seriously find a way to become negative.

You evidently have not dealt with hammerpoint interactive. google them as a shining definition of what these dev's are NOT. and you'll throw a big ****in' cherry ontop of my thanks.

Out of your 16 posts on the forums, one is negative in regards to the OP of a topic to thank the developers of the game on their hard work? real community spotlight you'll be m8.

Edited by Greavence

this game ain't an mmo. it's got no virtual world. we can never enact change on the world. it's a 4 player coop game w/ a chat server. it can be a good game without being an mmo so dont get all uppity trying to call it something it ain't.

bahahahaha, would you like me to change it to a TPS, would that suit you better? i personally regard it as a MMO style progression game, If you don't agree thats fine, you're entitled to your opinion, But to pick apart my post to choose one thing (sorry one word) to highlight and give negative feedback on... that is in itself a "lol".

it was quite abit ago thank you, what "warranted" my excitement was looking at the sheer definition of details and effort these guys put into warframe.

Please stop trying to use words you think make you sound more intelligent on here, because it just shows your a manchild acting out at the world, I honestly don't understand how you can come here and seriously find a way to become negative.

You evidently have not dealt with hammerpoint interactive. google them as a shining definition of what these dev's are NOT. and you'll throw a big ****in' cherry ontop of my thanks.

Out of your 16 posts on the forums, one is negative in regards to the OP of a topic to thank the developers of the game on their hard work? real community spotlight you'll be m8.

Warframe is not an MMO. Not up for debate, it's just not. Wikipedia is available to everybody if you care enough to inform yourself.

Oh, and you're &#036;&amp;*^-riding. This displeases me.