Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

They Really Need To Add A Way To Remove Kubrow

.Fire_Fly.

they really need a way too remove kubrows from your invtentory  with out starving them to death thats just so inhumane

give us an option to throw them out the air lock or a puppy grinder please?? :D

something is better then waiting what is it 2 weeks for the kubrow to STARVE to DEATH

or a simple sale him for credits like a stupid sentinal , there needs to be a better options

even setting them free on earth like let us remove there collers remove the attachment that connects them to us

thats it i just tired of my 2 kubrows and i dont want them any more -,-

Edited by usedtokio

The new mechanic to get rid of kubrows is to craft an item that is basically a big sack with a rock tied to it. The BP cost 50,000 credits to buy. It then costs 4 Argon Crystals, 300 Oxium, 500,000 Nanospores, 1 Orokin Cell and 50,000 credits to craft. Crafting takes 72 hours, but can be rushed for 15 plat.

It then takes 7 hours for your ship's computer to slowly shove your unwanted kubrow into the bag, this can also be sped up with another 15 plat.

You have to wait the full time it takes for your kubrow to mature before you can use the item, though. Don't want to be cruel.

Once you have the offending kubrow tied up in the sack, you can start a new quest chain that sends you to various planets looking for a specific marker to appear that allows you to throw your sack-o-kubrow in a lake. The marker spawn is completely random, so you'll have to run the missions many times before one "drops" so you can drop your kubrow. However, you won't be able to use any other sentinel or kubrow until you've completed the task.

All fixed, no problems here.