The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted Vor Vs Stalker... Who Would Win?

Kaiser_Suoh

When corrupt Vor shows up he dies like any other mob in the map he just call more attention because he glow more,but Stalker when he shows up ok he dies fast but with him u at least think "please dont kill me before i kill u" vor its just a random mob who shows up say something u shoot him and say meh

Stalker would lose because he's vulnerable everywhere.

Ruk VS Kril. Highly depends. Will fire burn ice freeze over Fire.

If we're not following AI. Lech Kril has no chance because he has no actual range attacks so Ruk could easily use a fire missile, world on fire or fireblast. Ik Kril has Gorgon and Ice wave but will those honestly do anything? Ruk Wins.

But let's say Kril is close enough to use his hammer and lands a hit on Ruk, it staggers him down and he falls. Kril could now just hammer his head completely or hammer all his weak spots making him the winner.

Stalker would lose because he's vulnerable everywhere.

Ruk VS Kril. Highly depends. Will fire burn ice freeze over Fire.

If we're not following AI. Lech Kril has no chance because he has no actual range attacks so Ruk could easily use a fire missile, world on fire or fireblast. Ik Kril has Gorgon and Ice wave but will those honestly do anything? Ruk Wins.

But let's say Kril is close enough to use his hammer and lands a hit on Ruk, it staggers him down and he falls. Kril could now just hammer his head completely or hammer all his weak spots making him the winner.

No offense, but this smells of anti Kril bias.

Edited by PeripheralVisionary

Well gameplay wise it depends... if stalker knows where to shoot Vor I guess you can say it is almost even since isn't stalker immune to void stuff and such? Lore wise I would put my money on Stalker. Overall a much more older and experienced warrior. Packing better weaponery and of course Vor now is in the void... i think the stalker knows the layout of the void better than Vor so he has that ,,,if i am assuming stuff correctly ... the lore isn't that well written out yet.

No offense, but this smells of anti Kril bias.

I'm not sure, haven't fought Kril properly in a while so mind telling me if he's any better. I just recall Kril being slow and to damage Ruk with a Gorgon is to make him actually create an opening.