Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Say Is Your "go-To" Element For Modding?

Kylecrafts

While I run a build for each faction (blend void build into grineer) my go-to element is definitely corrosive.

Good for grineer, good against ancients and since returning to WF it appears corrosive primary for ancients and gas secondary for other infested seems the way to go. Only time you really need a swap is corpus.

Primary - 3 Factions (C G I), 3 Loadouts (A B C) so always 3 easily switchable element combos to match the Factions I'm fighting Magnetic (Corpus), Corrosive (Grineer), and Fire (Infested)

Secondary - Corrosive

Melee - Same as Primary - Default Magnetic

I'm not sure how much everyone else is jumping around between the factions they fight, but for myself I find it pretty simple to swap before games I enter. Since this is a farming game, that usually means  just one faction, so you set your primary for what you're farming. If you need to switch for an alert, its takes only a moment. Same goes for switching factions you are farming. Lastly for Voids I default to corrosive for my primary since the Corrupted Heavy Gunners require more attention than the other mobs. This will suffice for Soloing and "Pugs".

This info is somewhat irrelevant if you are playing in a consistent 4 person group, since most 4 person teams currenty use CP and negates the use of Corrosive. I assume though most who do, know this and as such will ignore my above statements as it doesn't pertain to you.