Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker, Alert Missions And Consoles/cryopods.

CedarDpg

Ok, so this was a bit of an annoyance. And a bit of a cheap shot...on DE's part.

1) We have no real control over when the Stalker (or other assassin's) show up, it's mostly up to psuedo-random bs.

2) In a mobile defense, you can't really move too far from the console, especially in certain maps and depending on where mobs spawn in. Some maps have more wriggle room than others.

3) There's no real control whilst being forced to be close to the console where the Stalker materializes.

4) The Stalker tried materializing on a crate, but changed his mind, rematerialized standing right next to the console and decided to immediately do his Absorb skill right there.

5) The console isn't immune to his damage.

6) Mobile defense missions where the console is killed automatically fail, and so we couldn't even kill the Stalker for fun.

7) Second pimp slap in the face, alerts failed this way cannot be re-run.

Edited out unnecessary angst.

Edited by CedarDpg

Are you sure you can't redo the alert? The display of alerts is quite buggy, but after a relog you often see alert, that disapeared for unknown reasons. (happens to me often, when I lose connection to the host, while trying to do an alert)

Aside from that, the only point I agree with you is Nr. 5.

1) Why should you contol an assassin?

2) There is much more room than you think there is.

3) You aren't forced near the console, run out of the room if you must.

4) He teleported to you, it's one of his many abilities, as is Absorb,

5) Why should it be immune to his damage?

6) That makes sense, he killed the console, no console=no info, no info= mission failure.

7) This is a legitimate issue that makes no sense as to be there.

And I actually do think that Warframe Support reads suggestions and complaints.  If they do, it would be an option to post under, keep looking friend.

1) Why should you contol an assassin?

2) There is much more room than you think there is.

3) You aren't forced near the console, run out of the room if you must.

4) He teleported to you, it's one of his many abilities, as is Absorb,

5) Why should it be immune to his damage?

6) That makes sense, he killed the console, no console=no info, no info= mission failure.

7) This is a legitimate issue that makes no sense as to be there.

And I actually do think that Warframe Support reads suggestions and complaints.  If they do, it would be an option to post under, keep looking friend.

1) You shouldn't. Part of the point why #7 is annoying.

2) In that particular map, there weren't many places the players could run. Some of this was a shortcoming of a random I was in a squad with.

3) Me running out of the room would've done nothing.

4) He didn't teleport to me.

5) Normally it shouldn't. And normally I wouldn't care, but on an alert that isn't replayable, it's really annoying.

6) Normally it should, and if it were a normal level, that would be fine.

7) This is the crux of the problem.

Haha, I really shouldn't play/comment on the forums when I'm in a foul mood.

Are you sure you can't redo the alert? The display of alerts is quite buggy, but after a relog you often see alert, that disapeared for unknown reasons. (happens to me often, when I lose connection to the host, while trying to do an alert)

Aside from that, the only point I agree with you is Nr. 5.

You can't rerun it if it's failed, at least I've never been able to do that on a timed alert. I relogged and the alert didn't show up. It's happened in the past that an alert was failed for one reason or another, and relogging didn't help then either.