Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Community Dojo Access

-Edrick-

Hi Ya. Hope my fellow tenno are having a good day. 

In Warframe I am known as Primal_Demon, but behind the battlesuit lies a 19 year old guy from Estonia, who thoroughly enjoys playing different farming and co-op games(, hence my interest in Warframe). I've been playing on and off, from the time that Warframe came to open beta and am a Master Founder in the Warframe system.

In Warframe most of my time is spent on farming supplies, discussing builds and setting personal goals.

I currently sit at Mastery Rank 17, with an array of Warframes, weapons and companions, featuring space dogs with *punny* names that will never actually escape stasis... 

My motivations lie in completing personal goals, such as reaching the high peaks of Defense and Interception missions, and thus, I've been looking for a clan to hopefully fulfill such challenges with. A group of veteran players that know their way around the game, and have the proper means to make unbeatable team combinations.

My favorite Warframes differ with time, but my current favorites are Mirage, Vauban and good ol' Excalibur Prime. These are picked on the personal fun-factor and looks, rather than usefulness in missions (not that they aren't useful). As for weapons- whatever is strongest, or most efficient for the current task.

I frequently use Teamspeak as a platform of voice communication and Steam for casual communication, since I don't particularly like the in-game communication system.

(My Steam page is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PrimalDemon/ )

As of now, I am not interested in serious PvP, but rather do it for fun every now and then.

That's all from me, hope to hear back soon =) Have a good day!

Greetings Primal_Demon,

Id like to meet you personally online. This way ill know if you are on within my timezone (or play time).   I do this to ensure each and every member has access to me.  From there I will orient you and send you an invite from there...til then see you online :) 

- IGN:Aimedbody1
- Time Zone: +3 can play about 12 hours a day
- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s) and Weapons? i would say Excalibur but i will have my rhino done in 1 day and i either use a boltor or garakata
- Tell Us About Yourself. What are your Goals? Have fun with awesome people and learn from the best since am not good at all the game mechanics like modding but i have played since the beta but left for quit a while 
- Do You PvP? If so What is Your K/D ratio/tally? i tried 2 matches but they were nothing serious with a k/d of 1/1.9

Hello, I am Densetsu_No_Hikari and I am looking to be recruited into your clan. I am mastery rank 8, with Oberon, Soma Prime, Akmagnus, Jat Kittag and Wyrm Prime as my main loadout and 300+ hours of playtime. I am active on the weekends and on some occasions weekdays. I run on US Mountain time and I am 16 years old. My experience in PVP is limited and something I would like to expand on.I am also familiar with one of your guild members, ImmaExplodeU. I look forward to your reply, in hopes that I am worthy of your clan

Hello, I am Densetsu_No_Hikari and I am looking to be recruited into your clan. I am mastery rank 8, with Oberon, Soma Prime, Akmagnus, Jat Kittag and Wyrm Prime as my main loadout and 300+ hours of playtime. I am active on the weekends and on some occasions weekdays. I run on US Mountain time and I am 16 years old. My experience in PVP is limited and something I would like to expand on.I am also familiar with one of your guild members, ImmaExplodeU. I look forward to your reply, in hopes that I am worthy of your clan

Greetings Densetsu,

As a standard protocol, I will meet you online/ingame to continue/complete your interview and orient you on clan our expectations.  In addition, I'd like to make certain you are on at times when I am, as i want each member to have access to seeing me sometime in the week. 

See you in game. 

IGN -- LichKing-IA

- Time Zone -- GMT +5.30 , login around 4 to 5 hours

- Age --26

- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s) and Weapons? depends on mission , but used to favor excal before .. Boltor prime

- Tell Us About Yourself. What are your Goals? was warlord of a clan and due to my late night logins , couldnt reach out to members . Hoping this could change around and i almost reached MR 19 , just want to help out new members and get some fun in playing this game with friends

- Do You PvP? If so What is Your K/D ratio/tally? Not interested in PVP

let me know if you need more clarification from my side

Cheers

Edited by LichKing-IA

IGN -- LichKing-IA

- Time Zone -- GMT +5.30 , login around 4 to 5 hours

- Age --26

- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s) and Weapons? depends on mission , but used to favor excal before .. Boltor prime

- Tell Us About Yourself. What are your Goals? was warlord of a clan and due to my late night logins , couldnt reach out to members . Hoping this could change around and i almost reached MR 19 , just want to help out new members and get some fun in playing this game with friends

- Do You PvP? If so What is Your K/D ratio/tally? Not interested in PVP

let me know if you need more clarification from my side

Cheers

Good seeing another veteran player as always.  I'll contact you in-game as i do have a few inquiries to clarify or make with you :)   Hope to see you on soon.

IGN: GunslingerofJustice

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Primary Warframe and Weapon: Ash, Dread 

About Myself: 

I am generally easy going, if there's something that needs doing I will get it done. I've been playing Warframe since Closed Beta Testing. I'm a Hunter Founder, and right now I'm looking for the most active clan ever. I've been in too many that have just gone dark without a word from the Warlord. I'm big on speed and precision, AOE attacks are nice but I like being speedy and hitting one target to the next. Makes every kill worth the effort. I sometimes to art stuff for Warframe, but generally keep it to myself and never bother posting it. I'm MR 10 right now, and I'm shooting for rank 11 pretty soon. I used to be Executive for a clan, so I have some experience recruiting players. 

Previous Clan and Why Apply:

Like I said above, I've been in too many clans that have gone dead with no word from the Warlord of where they went or why they stopped playing. For me, when I saw BlackOps Clan I thought it'd be a good deal. But like I said, I want to do missions with people and make friends in Warframe. Playing solo gets really boring, really fast. I've been in too many clans to count and now overall I just want something permanent to settle down in. BlackOps looks like the kind of clan that won't disappoint. 

PvP Stats: 

I don't PvP much but my K/D ratio would have to be maybe....10/13 possibly. Like I said I don't play PvP much but that's what I'm guessing it is. 

- IGN : Mr.Deadlus

- Time Zone : GMT (+1)

- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s) and Weapons?

Primary would be rhino , before it excalibur but since i dont buy platinum i had to sell him in order to get nyx .

Weapons would be Gorgon / Cernos , Angsutrm / Twin Gremlins and Scindo / Dual Heat Swords

- Tell Us About Yourself. What are your Goals? - What clan where you in previously? What made you decide to apply for ours?

Well , dont have any uber goals , just to have fun with other players , and enjoy the game , while also learning / helping others .

I was in a random clan before , but everyone was AFK for so long , i got bored of it . BlackOps looks like a good place to hang out with people , and as i said , enjoy the game .

- Do You PvP? If so What is Your K/D ratio/tally? (this just tells us how experienced you are...not necessarily how good)

I did a single round of PvP , so i guess that doesnt count ... anyways 1 : 2.6 KD ratio ( horrid :O )

Edited by Mr.Deadlus

IGN: GunslingerofJustice

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Primary Warframe and Weapon: Ash, Dread 

About Myself: 

I am generally easy going, if there's something that needs doing I will get it done. I've been playing Warframe since Closed Beta Testing. I'm a Hunter Founder, and right now I'm looking for the most active clan ever. I've been in too many that have just gone dark without a word from the Warlord. I'm big on speed and precision, AOE attacks are nice but I like being speedy and hitting one target to the next. Makes every kill worth the effort. I sometimes to art stuff for Warframe, but generally keep it to myself and never bother posting it. I'm MR 10 right now, and I'm shooting for rank 11 pretty soon. I used to be Executive for a clan, so I have some experience recruiting players. 

Previous Clan and Why Apply:

Like I said above, I've been in too many clans that have gone dead with no word from the Warlord of where they went or why they stopped playing. For me, when I saw BlackOps Clan I thought it'd be a good deal. But like I said, I want to do missions with people and make friends in Warframe. Playing solo gets really boring, really fast. I've been in too many clans to count and now overall I just want something permanent to settle down in. BlackOps looks like the kind of clan that won't disappoint. 

PvP Stats: 

I don't PvP much but my K/D ratio would have to be maybe....10/13 possibly. Like I said I don't play PvP much but that's what I'm guessing it is. 

Greetings Gunslinger.

I am an active warlord and will always give announcements of any thing even of me being on hiatus.  And yes I/we try not to disappoint.  But being around for awhile now and encountering many types of players, we house a very strict ruling of selecting members since (this strictness is reduced during an open-recruitment like now).

But frankly, its not the clan that disappoints, it eventually becomes the members who decide they dont want to play anymore and dont help others that disappoints me.  So, now, members have to eventually impress me. I can almost care less if players go inactive for a while...if i like them and thier playstyle, and become contributing members themselves, they all become permanent members. And all inactive permanent members, although removed from the roster, dont get "kicked from clan," they all go to a Sleeper List  where, if they return, can get reinvited back to the clan.  Hence recycling new and old members to help keep an active roster.

If you are looking for the MOST active clan in warframe we may not be the one for you. At least that's what im just assuming-- when you mean  'Active' i am assuming you are expecting to see 10-20+ members online.  Which we average (depending on your timezone) 4-5 members/day. Most is 10 at once, but like i said it  depends on your timezone as we have several ppl from EST, GMT 3-8, a couple of in Pacific, Hawaii, and Guam. 

However, We are a part of a prominent alliance, Synergy--which has over 30+ppl online 24/7 on the alliance chat (so that could be what you are looking for--and we could just be the clan for you). As a shadow clan though,  We are close knit and like to keep it that way as oppose to have a ton of ppl--and As a fellow veteran of warframe and former officer yourself, you understand how difficult it could be for even the biggest clans to keep an active roster.

If you are still interested, Friend/PM me in-game and we can discuss this further :)  for now i hope i gave you enough information to make a sound decision.  Cuz like you wanting to find the right clan, i want to make sure i find the right members.  :D

IGN: -Ulciscor-

Timezone: EST

First Frame:Excaliber.

Priamary Frame: Rhino Prime

Primary Weapon: Jat Kittag (The Black Hammer)

My story: I'm a gamer I've been playing warframe since U6 and I'm a founder I'm a natural Exacliber player but my strongest frame is my rhino. I'm an Great DPS and a decent Tank. I call My main loadout BlackHammer named after a mythical weapon. My goals are simple Change the future for the better and improve whenever I can.

I've been in many clans during my warframe career but most notable was BSH my first clan started up by a close school friend.

I'm Searching for a clan more attuned to my sense of activity and interests.

I do Pvp its my idea of endgame im proficient in all forms of pvp but Dojo arenas are ideal for me.

My KD Ratio= 1:1.3  

If that is not sufficient training will likely be in order. 

Edited by -Ulciscor-

- IGN (I know its on your Icon Pic, but some people have multiple accounts):

Mezzie

- Time Zone (Or days/Times you are On):

Pacific Daylight/Standard Time. I am on practically every day 4:00pm – 12:00am PST/PDT

- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s) and Weapons?:

Warframes: Rhino Prime, Excalibur, and Mag Prime. Weapons: Paris Prime, Boltor, Lex Prime, Orthos Prime. (Also loving the Hek, but still working on it).

- Tell Us About Yourself. What are your Goals?:

I am a 20 year old college student whose life revolves around video games. I mostly spend my time studying and playing my new-found-love and addiction, Warframe. My ultimate goal for Warframe is to master/max every single mod and every single weapon. A hefty goal, but doable. My short-term goals are to unlock every node in the system, max every prime warframe and weapons, and to take part in an active clan/community.

- What clan where you in previously? What made you decide to apply for ours?:

A clan called Herc Squad, which I created just to use a dojo. I decided to apply for your clan because of its apparent professionalism and active community. I want to be able to take part in a clan that communicates with each other and want to be able to share my warframe experiences with clan mates. Being able to take part in a clan like yours would further increase my Warframe experience.

- Do You PvP? If so What is Your K/D ratio/tally? (this just tells us how experienced you are...not necessarily how good)

No, I do not PVP and I do not have a K/D ratio.

Edited by Mezzie

Recruitment Update.

Greetings everyone! We are running a bit back-logged with our recruitment process.  Prioritization starts with those new applicants before this post who have not receive their proper interview yet.  This will be subject/influenced by the availability of time-zones between the applicant and recruiter (primarily me).  Furthermore, we are still at an Open-recruitment process. So interested visitors please feel free to still apply for the clan, but just be expecting some delays during this week for your recruitment process/interview.  Mahalo.    

Looking for more players in Hawaii Standard Timezone! All you 808 brudahs and sistahs hit me up! Im looking to play with more Locals!

Still accepting ALL other applicants from different timezone too :) 

• 2 weeks later...