Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Community Dojo Access

-Edrick-

-IGN: KCKrimson

-MR: 20

-Time-zone: PST, I play from 12-4pm and 12-3am everyday, except mon/tues when I play all day.

-Primary Frame/Loadout: Frost Prime, Wukong, Mesa

Why do you want to join?

Want to join an active clan, meet some new friends and help me get over my social anxiety.

A little bit about myself:

Returning player who is have more fun than ever playing this game. Currently min-maxing my frames and weapons. I was previously in this clan, but left due to IRL issues and my social anxiety (which is much better now).  Like listening to EDM, gaming, fashion framing, working on my car and cooking. I just want to enjoy this game and help others enjoy it. I hope to be a permanent member now!

Joke:

My mom gets upset when I steal her kitchen utensils...

but that's a whisk I'm willing to take.

Hi,

IGN: JayAce

Time-Zone: Eastern Standard Time, online in afternoon - late evening.

Primary Frame: Rhino/Ember/Mesa Secondary: Aklex/Akstilletto/Euphona Primary: Tigris/Soma/Ignis

Mastery Rank: 22

Why would I like to join your clan: I'm looking for an active clan that helps player progression and does activities as a clan and is emphasis on "active". After reading your description I feel I'm in the right place.

A bit about myself: I enjoy the trade chat in the game.

Joke: What did the policeman say to his belly button? You're under a vest!

IGN: Qopzzy

Mastery Rank: 14

Time Zone: GMT-3 

Play Time: 6:00 Pm to 1:00 Am

Primary Frames: Valkyr Prime/Octavia/Trinity Prime

Load-outs: Trinity Prime/Octavia- Tigris Prime- Akstiletto Prime - Orthos Prime/Atterax or  Valkyr Prime-Tigris Prime-Akstiletto Prime-Venka Prime 

Why do you want to join our clan?: I was enterring a lot of inactive clans and was losing a lot of resources and i'm searching now for a new clan with active people and make friends to play

Tell Me a little about Yourself: Returnig player when i started to play i was not intrested in the game now that i learned things about the game i'm really intrested in continue playing the game

Tell Me a Joke!: What do you call a bee that lives in America? A USB

Edited by Qopzzy

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 11:08 PM, KCKrimson said:

-IGN: KCKrimson

-MR: 20

-Time-zone: PST, I play from 12-4pm and 12-3am everyday, except mon/tues when I play all day.

-Primary Frame/Loadout: Frost Prime, Wukong, Mesa

Why do you want to join?

Want to join an active clan, meet some new friends and help me get over my social anxiety.

A little bit about myself:

Returning player who is have more fun than ever playing this game. Currently min-maxing my frames and weapons. I was previously in this clan, but left due to IRL issues and my social anxiety (which is much better now).  Like listening to EDM, gaming, fashion framing, working on my car and cooking. I just want to enjoy this game and help others enjoy it. I hope to be a permanent member now!

Joke:

My mom gets upset when I steal her kitchen utensils...

but that's a whisk I'm willing to take.

What's Up KCKrimson!

It has been a long time.  Let's meet in-game and re-orient you to the clan once again. 

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 2:03 AM, Jayace said:

Hi,

IGN: JayAce

Time-Zone: Eastern Standard Time, online in afternoon - late evening.

Primary Frame: Rhino/Ember/Mesa Secondary: Aklex/Akstilletto/Euphona Primary: Tigris/Soma/Ignis

Mastery Rank: 22

Why would I like to join your clan: I'm looking for an active clan that helps player progression and does activities as a clan and is emphasis on "active". After reading your description I feel I'm in the right place.

A bit about myself: I enjoy the trade chat in the game.

Joke: What did the policeman say to his belly button? You're under a vest!

Greetings JayAce!

We are definitely an active clan. But 'active' has a different meaning for both new players and veterans.  I'd like to know what 'active-ness'/expectations you are looking for.  I'd like to meet, make some inquiries, as well as orient you to our clan more in-game. Some other things id like to inquire is your playtimes/frequency of play.
Friend request sent. See when I see you! :D  

13 hours ago, Qopzzy said:

IGN: Qopzzy

Mastery Rank: 14

Time Zone: GMT-3 

Play Time: 6:00 Pm to 1:00 Am

Primary Frames: Valkyr Prime/Octavia/Trinity Prime

Load-outs: Trinity Prime/Octavia- Tigris Prime- Akstiletto Prime - Orthos Prime/Atterax or  Valkyr Prime-Tigris Prime-Akstiletto Prime-Venka Prime 

Why do you want to join our clan?: I was enterring a lot of inactive clans and was losing a lot of resources and i'm searching now for a new clan with active people and make friends to play

Tell Me a little about Yourself: Returnig player when i started to play i was not intrested in the game now that i learned things about the game i'm really intrested in continue playing the game

Tell Me a Joke!: What do you call a bee that lives in America? A USB

Greetings Qpozzy!

First and foremost, welcome back to warframe!  Secondly, I'm glad you are looking to get into warframe more. Thirdly, I'd like to meet you in-game to orient you more into our established clan and see if, both, we are a clan for you and you are a member for us :)   Friend request sent.  See You when I see you in-game! :D  

IGN-kazuya015

AGE-15

TIME ZONE- GMT+8 (2 hours on weekdays 5 hours on weekends)

FRAMES-excalibur

PLAY STYLE-mostly melee with dmg + crit dmg + speed. i also play as tank but i don't have the stuff to play one yet xD

REASON-well shadowtiger invited me and i found this clan very fun and good. i don't really have any goals tbh

ME-i'm a half japanese and half pilipino but i don't understand kanji since i lived in ph when i was like 5 or smth

JOKE-Peter Pan punched a lost boy into the sky last week. They say he'll Neverland.

IGN JillYan

Spoiler

Age 32 XD

Mastery Rank 5

Time Zone and play-time range GMT+8, 10pm until I feel the urge to sleep, 4-5x a week.  Random on weekends. Schedule is fairly flexible.

Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any I've got Volt & Frost Prime, Rhino is still cooking in the Foundry.  As for specialties, for this game, I am not sure yet.  But with any game I play, I gravitate towards support roles and love range attacks.

Why do you want to join our clan? Camaraderie, mostly.  The only people I've really played with are from the clan, all thanks go to Shadowtiger04. But there was also this really rad dude who gave linked me a guide and it's been helpful, lol.  Goals? To find my niche, master the freaking bullet jump and enjoy the game with a decent bunch of people.

Tell Me a little about Yourself I started gaming in my Uni days, eventually ended up working for a gaming company and handling tech grunt work for a few Asian titles published in the Philippines. Shadowtiger04 got me to download this game and I was hooked.  Currently, I'm an IT Project Manager for an Asia Pacific Systems Integration Firm.

Tell Me a Joke! How many Software Engineers does it take to change a light bulb? A: None, that's a hardware problem.

Did you read this entire thread? No, I did read the clan history (which is nicely documented btw) and checked out the other jokes.

2 minutes ago, JillYan said:

IGN JillYan

Reveal hidden contents

Age 32 XD

Mastery Rank 5

Time Zone and play-time range GMT+8, 10pm until I feel the urge to sleep, 4-5x a week.  Random on weekends. Schedule is fairly flexible.

Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any I've got Volt & Frost Prime, Rhino is still cooking in the Foundry.  As for specialties, for this game, I am not sure yet.  But with any game I play, I gravitate towards support roles and love range attacks.

Why do you want to join our clan? Camaraderie, mostly.  The only people I've really played with are from the clan, all thanks go to Shadowtiger04. But there was also this really rad dude who gave linked me a guide and it's been helpful, lol.  Goals? To find my niche, master the freaking bullet jump and enjoy the game with a decent bunch of people.

Tell Me a little about Yourself I started gaming in my Uni days, eventually ended up working for a gaming company and handling tech grunt work for a few Asian titles published in the Philippines. Shadowtiger04 got me to download this game and I was hooked.  Currently, I'm an IT Project Manager for an Asia Pacific Systems Integration Firm.

Tell Me a Joke! How many Software Engineers does it take to change a light bulb? A: None, that's a hardware problem.

Did you read this entire thread? No, I did read the clan history (which is nicely documented btw) and checked out the other jokes.

Hi Jill!!!

Since you are referred by Shadow, you will get a priority spot in the clan when slots begin to open up.  For now I will send you an invite to our Sleeper/Casual BlackOPs.  For now I will meet you on discord to orient you to the clan to welcome you officially :)  See you soon!!!

• 2 months later...

Welcome back Home, Alextron16 and Avarice711!
-------------------------------------------
Recruitment is open!  Looking for new members!  We have about 4-6 slots available as of this post. 
Note: Returning veteran members and clan referrals will always take priority invites to the clan.

- IGN - Minjas
- Age - 35
- Mastery Rank - MR15
- Time Zone and play-time range - GMT+1 Time when playing varies by quite a lot though. Irl etc.
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any - Love Octavia. And Hydroid. .. And Nekros. Trin... I can't decide on one! 
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals? - Your "recruitment  info" fits what I'm looking for quite darn perfectly. Personal goals change daily though hah. I mean, getting the MR up, sorties etc ofc but, yeah, not so much goal-oriented, anything goes.
- Tell Me a little about Yourself - Helpful Swedish no-lifer that hate his mondays. 
- Tell Me a Joke! 
Molecule 1: I just lost an electron. 
Molecule 2: Are you sure? 
Molecule 1: I’m positive.

47 minutes ago, Minjas said:
 - IGN - Minjas
- Age - 35
- Mastery Rank - MR15
- Time Zone and play-time range - GMT+1 Time when playing varies by quite a lot though. Irl etc.
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any - Love Octavia. And Hydroid. .. And Nekros. Trin... I can't decide on one! 
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals? - Your "recruitment  info" fits what I'm looking for quite darn perfectly. Personal goals change daily though hah. I mean, getting the MR up, sorties etc ofc but, yeah, not so much goal-oriented, anything goes.
- Tell Me a little about Yourself - Helpful Swedish no-lifer that hate his mondays. 
- Tell Me a Joke! 
Molecule 1: I just lost an electron. 
Molecule 2: Are you sure? 
Molecule 1: I’m positive.

Greetings Minjas!!!
Your timezone fits right in with alot of our EU members.  I like your first 2 choices of frames favorites, as not many players in the clan use those  frames.  I'd like to meet you in-game to give you a brief orientation to our clan and inquire a little bit more about your how your playtime/schedule works.  I want to make sure that there is a time frame you will see/have access to me onlline (which im pretty sure is not going to be a problem).  Friend request sent...see you when i see you!  :)

- IGN    Kdf_Fogazzle
- Age   23
- Mastery Rank   1 about to be 2
- Time Zone and play-time range   est and afternoons(sometimes) mostly nights and weekends
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any    just switched from console so i only have frost prime at the moment (the free bundle with twitch prime) 
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals?   i want ppl to play with to get back into this game. i want to completely finish the game this time.
- Tell Me a little about Yourself    i absoultly love cars i am about to get a honda s2k or a rx7 fd
- Tell Me a Joke!   your momma is so fat she tripped over a cordless phone
Edited by KDF_Fogazzle

16 hours ago, KDF_Fogazzle said:
- IGN    Kdf_Fogazzle
- Age   23
- Mastery Rank   1 about to be 2
- Time Zone and play-time range   est and afternoons(sometimes) mostly nights and weekends
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any    just switched from console so i only have frost prime at the moment (the free bundle with twitch prime) 
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals?   i want ppl to play with to get back into this game. i want to completely finish the game this time.
- Tell Me a little about Yourself    i absoultly love cars i am about to get a honda s2k or a rx7 fd
- Tell Me a Joke!   your momma is so fat she tripped over a cordless phone

Greetings Kdf_Fogazzle!

Firstly, of all welcome to PC car enthusiast!!!    XD  love yo momma jokes. 

Secondly, unfortunately your mastery rank (MR) is quite low to join our clan.   MR doesn't mean everything of course.  It just means that for us, we don't have players around your MR to play with (thus not being able to play with others as you mentioned as your reason to join us)--as our membership are between MR 15-24. This means alot of the contents they are doing are high level and for the most part will be too difficult for you to where it may take away the experience and not be fun (not to mention possible spoilers).   I'm very certain our members wont mind helping you out every now and then, but seeing how you are wanting to 'complete' the game they may not be online as much as you probably would hope for (to play with others).  I don't know if that all makes sense....and if you are ok with all that...then I'll definitely consider you.   

However, I would recommend you join a clan that accepts/has newer players (there are plenty out there). This way, you will have other newer players you can play with.  Although I do want new members, I dont want to take away the beginning experience that is warframe from you by taking you in and exposing you to higher level members doing higher level or end-content material. 

When you hit a higher MR (between 8-12) and see yourself looking for a more permanent place in Warframe to call home, come back and apply here.  I will not hesitate to take you in.  Our clan has been around for a long time...and I don't see us fading away anytime soon. 

Til then, refer to our "What We Offer" Section (for NEW and RETURNING players) in our recruitment thread for some starter tips/resources to refer to along your journey to help you progress in the right direction.  Thanks for checking us out. And if you need any other tips or help feel free to friend me in-game. I can point ya in the right direction.  :)

Edited by -Edrick-

Comprised of mostly college students and working adults, We are Looking for New and Old/Returning players who are: 

1) ACTIVE: (18+ years old)
Capable of being in-game at least 2x per week
(We enforce a 20-day inactive removal policy; Pls inform clan leadership of any hiatus/vacation status)

2) ABLE:
To Participate/helping in Global-Clan Events.

3) GOAL ORIENTED:
Good Sense of Direction to progress his/herself in the game. We can help guide you.  

4) LOOKING FOR A CLAN to CALL HOME:
Community oriented players. NO anti-social, solo-ist players and 'clan hoppers.'

5) HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR:
Why so serious?! Smile and laugh every now and then :D

- IF YOU are a BUSY-WORKING ADULT, who wants to be around other working adults + be involved in an active, yet relaxed clan, WE WANT YOU!
- IF YOU are a RETURNING/VETERAN Player who is casually, active looking to get back on track with experienced members, WE WANT YOU!
- IF You ARE an informed, NEWer Player who wants to GROW to be a STRONGER Player, WE WANT YOU!
- IF YOU like writing Lore or content, I WELCOME and WANT YOU!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO APPLY:

Reply to this thread in the following format:

- IGN
- Time Zone and play-time range
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals?
- Tell Me a little about Yourself
- Tell Me a Joke! (an actual joke, can surprisingly influence your chances of getting in ;P ) 

Your application will then be reviewed by the Clan Leader and Officers. If accepted, you will be contacted via reply, or in-game PM, to complete your recruitment process via Discord-- and receive a welcome-orientation to the clan.

Orientation will include:
- Registering to our clan forums. Please read Clan Expectations HERE in your spare time.

- Quick tour of clan forums: Navigation Bar and Useful Link Box
- Quick Dojo Tour
- Questions?
- Clan Invitation sent!  Welcome to the clan! Welcome Home Elite!!!

A few quick questions before I consider applying.

If this is a Shadow Clan, with a max of 30 players, how many more spots are available?

Also, are you discriminating applications based on time zone? I'm from Eastern America, EST or GMT-5.

I'm looking for a clan for a friend and myself. He's GMT+2 (Central to Eastern Europe), and if there isn't any room for two people and/or the wait time for being accepted is exceedingly long (Week +) then I may consider looking elsewhere. This clan does look interesting and my friend and I meet all the criteria set forth by a large margin, so I'd be game to join.

12 hours ago, --CoB--Rooshi said:

A few quick questions before I consider applying.

If this is a Shadow Clan, with a max of 30 players, how many more spots are available?

Also, are you discriminating applications based on time zone? I'm from Eastern America, EST or GMT-5.

I'm looking for a clan for a friend and myself. He's GMT+2 (Central to Eastern Europe), and if there isn't any room for two people and/or the wait time for being accepted is exceedingly long (Week +) then I may consider looking elsewhere. This clan does look interesting and my friend and I meet all the criteria set forth by a large margin, so I'd be game to join.

Greetings --CoB--Rooshi!

We have about 6 members who are passed their 20 days.  So we have 6 possible slots. 

Spoiler

we follow a 20 day inactive policy.  However, we do not remove members immediately.  We remove members ONLY when we have accepted applicants or returning members to take their spot.

As for the inquiry on timezone. No, we don't discriminate simply on timezones.  And as BtheLee mentioned we have members on the timezones you listed. 

Lastly, I am glad we look appealing to you.  That already tells me that you share a similar mindset with us.  My only rebut  is: what are your expectations? what are you looking for specifically in a clan?   I need to make sure that both you and our expectations are mutual.   Hence our application process.  :)    

Thank you in advance for your time and interest with us (esp if you decide not to apply or found another clan already). 

- IGN    --CoB--Rooshi
- Age   23
- Mastery Rank   19
- Time Zone and play-time range   EST. I tend to play almost every day. If you truly are an active clan, then I may find myself playing even more with others to play with.
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any   I don't have any specializations, I have nearly every frame and find the niche where one works and use it
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals?   Sounds great to play with others who know how to play the game well and strive to be better at it
- Tell Me a little about Yourself   I'm a student studying Physics at my University and love talking about nerdy computer and science things.
- Tell Me a Joke!    This is my friend --CoB--Captain when if he were to ever try to woo someone over in WF: http://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/alpha
- Bonus Joke/Fun thought: Negative Reviews are just Positive Reviews going backwards in time.
1) Throw up from feeling sick
2) Go to eat at a shady restaurant
3) Feel better
Rating: 5/5

Edited by --CoB--Rooshi
I was doing the sortie and doing this on my other screen and it hit submit somehow without me wanting to XD.

- IGN --CoB--Captain
- Age 23

- Mastery Rank 24
- Time Zone and play-time range
GMT+2  i spend around 4-6 hours playing WF every day
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any
i do everything :cool:
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals?
Having fun while doing challenging stuff with active players
- Tell Me a little about Yourself
I am from Greece ,Medical student(i dont like trinity),i love motorcycles,vodka,movies
- Tell Me a Joke! 
Limbo is a good frame 

7 hours ago, --CoB--Rooshi said:
- IGN    --CoB--Rooshi
- Age   23
- Mastery Rank   19
- Time Zone and play-time range   EST. I tend to play almost every day. If you truly are an active clan, then I may find myself playing even more with others to play with.
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any   I don't have any specializations, I have nearly every frame and find the niche where one works and use it
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals?   Sounds great to play with others who know how to play the game well and strive to be better at it
- Tell Me a little about Yourself   I'm a student studying Physics at my University and love talking about nerdy computer and science things.
- Tell Me a Joke!    This is my friend --CoB--Captain when if he were to ever try to woo someone over in WF: http://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/alpha
- Bonus Joke/Fun thought: Negative Reviews are just Positive Reviews going backwards in time.
1) Throw up from feeling sick
2) Go to eat at a shady restaurant
3) Feel better
Rating: 5/5

Well you and your friend fit the profile. Yes we are an ‘active’ clan. And being self proficient in the clan is heavily encouraged and supported.  But as a veteran,  ‘active’ is a broad term with many meanings relative to working adults and college students.  And as a clan of both types of members, I would assume you understand the nature of fluctuating active-ness of such members. For example, you may expect 1 month to be less active and in the next month over 14 members online. Or the following week to be dead. This fluctuation is common in wf as I’m sure you are aware.  If you are looking for a clan that has members on 24/7 and ready to do stuff when you are online, we are probably not the clan for you and probably recommend a storm+ clan instead (although we are a part of the Synergy Alliance which does have a 24/7 online presence).  Otherwise, you are in the right place. As much as I would like new members, I am also not desperate. I’d rather help/point you in the right direction than take you in and just ‘hope for the best.’ (If you know what mean) 

But regardless, our members are as active as they can be and as their leader I’m always trying to preserve both our culture and activeness, hence our active recruitment thread.  I can only do what I can to maintain active members, but it’s ultimately the applicants/members themselves that decide and define what ‘active’ is in the clan.  Despite this, we are a close knit community the people you meet here can potentially be your next best friend per say. It is this camaraderie that has been the glue of the clan.

With all that said, it is the holidays and the promise of having members to play with can be scarce for the holidays and new year week, but not dead.  However our discord is always active and is our means of active communication in the clan. 

If the clan still sounds like your cup of tea lmk. I’ll send you or vice verse a friend request and we can meet in-game to complete your orientation to the clan. (On my lunch break at the time of this post ^^)

28 minutes ago, -Edrick- said:

Well you and your friend fit the profile. Yes we are an ‘active’ clan. And being self proficient in the clan is heavily encouraged and supported.  But as a veteran,  ‘active’ is a broad term with many meanings relative to working adults and college students.  And as a clan of both types of members, I would assume you understand the nature of fluctuating active-ness of such members. For example, you may expect 1 month to be less active and in the next month over 14 members online. Or the following week to be dead. This fluctuation is common in wf as I’m sure you are aware.  If you are looking for a clan that has members on 24/7 and ready to do stuff when you are online, we are probably not the clan for you and probably recommend a storm+ clan instead (although we are a part of the Synergy Alliance which does have a 24/7 online presence).  Otherwise, you are in the right place. As much as I would like new members, I am also not desperate. I’d rather help/point you in the right direction than take you in and just ‘hope for the best.’ (If you know what mean) 

As long as you have more than 1 person online at least once a day, you have my seal of approval. *Hands over baby Seal*

yes-seal-of-approval-21764922.png

His name is Norman, Be kind to him.

We're both mechanics fiends and strive to make the best builds and strategies. If you will have me, I'll gladly join. And by proxy, so will --CoB--Captain.