Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Community Dojo Access

-Edrick-

Hello All Tennos In BlackOps Clan 

Am Ahmed And iam Playing Warframe Not Really From Long Time But i like that Game Because its Learning Me How To Work ToGether And Reach our Goals In The Game And then I was In Some Clan there was no Activity In It just Alot Of members ... 

And i met Someone From Your Clan guys in the Trading His name Is : (Icaruxes) He is Really from the good guys People i met in the Game He told me about  ( BlackOps ) Clan And i Read The rules And i Really likes It i think i found what i need from the Comments and Replies You're Helpful people !!

now i really want to join To your Clan  Cause i like To be there to Help The ones who will be there for Me in the Clan I Wish i will get Apply with you guys And Tennos To be in Contact With  New friend And new People .. 

Yo guys

- IGN -  Hrabri_Lavek
- Time Zone - CET (various times)
- Age - 28
- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s) and Weapons? - Nyx right now, Paris/Braton/Kunai/Dex Furis/Dex Dakra/Tipedo(building right now)...aiming for Paris Prime and other cool stuff
- Tell Us About Yourself. What are your Goals?  - I'm a new player to this game, you could say I'm casual with hardcore in heart (min/maxing, hell yeah). I'm playing this every day so yeah, I'm active. Available on TS as well. Looking for a group of guys to play with and learn from. Goals - play the game, learn as much as I can and have fun.

Take me? :3

Hello All Tennos In BlackOps Clan 

Am Ahmed And iam Playing Warframe Not Really From Long Time But i like that Game Because its Learning Me How To Work ToGether And Reach our Goals In The Game And then I was In Some Clan there was no Activity In It just Alot Of members ... 

And i met Someone From Your Clan guys in the Trading His name Is : (Icaruxes) He is Really from the good guys People i met in the Game He told me about  ( BlackOps ) Clan And i Read The rules And i Really likes It i think i found what i need from the Comments and Replies You're Helpful people !!

now i really want to join To your Clan  Cause i like To be there to Help The ones who will be there for Me in the Clan I Wish i will get Apply with you guys And Tennos To be in Contact With  New friend And new People .. 

Hello!!! Welcome to BlackOPs clan. Anyway this is just a friendly advice so next time put all your info thats asked from the top of our page,its ok now but its something for you to know in future. :)

Yo guys

- IGN -  Hrabri_Lavek

- Time Zone - CET (various times)

- Age - 28

- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s) and Weapons? - Nyx right now, Paris/Braton/Kunai/Dex Furis/Dex Dakra/Tipedo(building right now)...aiming for Paris Prime and other cool stuff

- Tell Us About Yourself. What are your Goals?  - I'm a new player to this game, you could say I'm casual with hardcore in heart (min/maxing, hell yeah). I'm playing this every day so yeah, I'm active. Available on TS as well. Looking for a group of guys to play with and learn from. Goals - play the game, learn as much as I can and have fun.

Take me? :3

Welcome to BlackOPs clan!!! Dont worry friend we will take you in our clan >:) (evillaugh)

Hello!!! Welcome to BlackOPs clan. Anyway this is just a friendly advice so next time put all your info thats asked from the top of our page,its ok now but its something for you to know in future. :)

Thanks For Advice and i thought about that i have to contact with you first Thats All .. :) 

Name ; Ahmed 

Mastery Rank : 12  

I like to play with all Frames I have : Messa , Saryn , Nyx P , Rihno P , Frost P , Mag P , Ash , And Nekros Those the most Frames iam Playing With  And there is Some Unranked Frames With me

Most Used weapons : the Soma P And Syniod Gammacor ...

I hope i told All the Information you need :) 

and thanks For Replied  ME .. 

Thanks For Advice and i thought about that i have to contact with you first Thats All .. :) 

Name ; Ahmed 

Mastery Rank : 12  

I like to play with all Frames I have : Messa , Saryn , Nyx P , Rihno P , Frost P , Mag P , Ash , And Nekros Those the most Frames iam Playing With  And there is Some Unranked Frames With me

Most Used weapons : the Soma P And Syniod Gammacor ...

I hope i told All the Information you need :) 

and thanks For Replied  ME .. 

No problem my friend you can contact in game Eddric or Doopliss.Since i might not be your timezone.

Invites sent out to you both. KinpatchiZ and Hrabri. Weclome to the clan. I or Kastrel will orient you when we see you online. Hopefully you both fall in the timezone we are in. otherwise, our alliance chat ALWAYs has people on 24/7 and we are close with them as we are with each other...so make urselves at home and don't forget to make your clan key in your foundry  :)  see you ingame.

Invites sent out to you both. KinpatchiZ and Hrabri. Weclome to the clan. I or Kastrel will orient you when we see you online. Hopefully you both fall in the timezone we are in. otherwise, our alliance chat ALWAYs has people on 24/7 and we are close with them as we are with each other...so make urselves at home and don't forget to make your clan key in your foundry  :)  see you ingame.

Thanks To you All From BlackOps Clan .. :)  See you all in Game Too .. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In-Game Name: AEAstro

Time zone: -7 Hrs MST Arizona

Primary Warframes: Valkyr and Ember

Primary Weapon: Vulkar

Secondary Weapon: Magnus

Melee Weapon: Glaive

Verdha603 recommended me to join the clan. 

Goals: Collect all weapons, warframes and gear. Improve in-game skills and mastery rank

Edited by AEAstro

I'd like to join. Was a long time player but haven't logged in like 2 years? Other than this last week. I've got like 12 frames, 20 primary's, 20 secondaries, lots of mats, money, blah blah blah.

Running out of games and Warframe was always fun so I wanted to get back into it. I am english speaking and definitely want to speak with people on TS while I play

IGN    -Vanquish-

Former Clan (disbanded, everyone quit) - NinjaPlz

I'm EST 

I use all type of primary/secondary/melee weapons. I'm all about the DPS but I've been gone to long and a lot has changed/been added. I need some help with that. Even back when I did play A LOT... I used all the weapons, keep things fresh.

Age: Over 25 (would prefer a clan with most if not all 18 and over (maturity).

Goal: Just to play with other people, get the ropes shown to me again. I'll pretty much do whatever, as long as I'm playing. Back in the day (a year or two ago) they had these clan missions and it was the same thing over and over again. I did a lot of those but they did get boring, very grindy.

Would like to hear back. Need some fellow ninjas to play with.

Thanks!

-Vanquish-

To Register/Apply, Respond to this Thread in the following Format 

- IGN (I know its on your Icon Pic, but some people have multiple accounts) 
- Time Zone (Or days/Times you are On)
- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s) and Weapons?
- Tell Us About Yourself. What are your Goals? 

(We respond via in-game or forum of your selection/recruitment)

Greetings Vanquish,

Invite has been sent. Always good to have veteran players in the clan. Although in terms of grindy...well...that is the heart and soul of warframe now lol theres just different stages and objectives (rep farming)...but otherwise still grindy.  We have a decent amount of EST/GMT ppl on so your bound to see ppl  :)  plus we have an Alliance chat that literally is on 24hrs so you are never without company  :)   See you in-game.

1. orcpunx
2. most of the time everyday. my playtime varies because of my job. gmt +2
3. Age 21
4. primary warframe is Loki, using Torid, dual vasto and Scindo.
5. started playing warframe with update 6, then after update 9 i stopped because it was a bore playing alone. now i started again and am looking for an organised clan to have fun with.

Greetings orcpunx,

Currently we are at max membership. But this coming Monday, if current members (who are tracked of 30 days inactivity--without notification) do not log on, they will be placed in our Sleeper List. These members are not "kicked out" but simply removed from our roster and replaced by New (such as yourself) or Returning members (former Sleeper Members). If you can patiently await 2 days (the 30th tracking day) I will message you, or vice versa, and send you an invite :) 

Nightward92 

time zone is gmt yes that a uk time :P 

i am of 23 year of age i'll double check later by cuttimg leg off and counting the ring ( yes a tree joke) 

mainly still learning about the game i've had it just over a week so theres alot to learn 

i have a mag warframe i pull stuff :) 

and goals would be to improve my self which is a never ending process but i'll come close to the end some day :) 

IGN - DoctorD4nk
- Time Zone - Pacific northwest
- Age- 22
- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s) and Weapons?- Chroma, nyx, grinlok... (pretty much all the weapons)
- Tell Us About Yourself. What are your Goals?- to become the best Tenno i can be and help others

KD- 1 : 1.1

IGN - DoctorD4nk

- Time Zone - Pacific northwest

- Age- 22

- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s) and Weapons?- Chroma, nyx, grinlok... (pretty much all the weapons)

- Tell Us About Yourself. What are your Goals?- to become the best Tenno i can be and help others

KD- 1 : 1.1

Aww yiss, glad you decided to join as i suggested my friend ^^

Greetings DoctorD4nk.

As a fellow veteran of Warframe Id love to have you join us. However, I can't promise you that there will be a lot of players online at your current timezone. You may perhaps see 1-3 clan mates on average (including me).  However, there is an upside. We do have an large Alliance chat that has players on literally 24hrs!  :)  So you are never without company.  If you are still interested, reply back and I will send you an invite in-game and give ya a tour/briefing of our clan.