Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Full Sets Question

darthdart

Question

You can only put up 3 items at a time correct?

What happens with items that exceed 3 items? Like say for example trading a full Boltor Prime set, including all the parts, is 4, and say I wanted platinum.

One side has 3 items up, the other only has the one item, the platinum.

How do you give/recieve the forth piece without having to have faith in humanity and the person with the set just doesn't run?

6 answers to this question

But either way, you are gonna have to burn an extra trade correct?

This is designed very poorly.

its been my experience that when you or someone else says they want to trade this or that SET they usually mean just the 3 parts ( ie. helm, sys, chas.) and then they mention the bp separately so as to institute a separate trade.  it works out better there by bringing in more plat for the person doing the selling.

There's usually a single piece of the set that is horribly common, so I usually put the three rarest/most expensive parts up in the first trade, ask for all the plat minus 5 or 10, then trade the last one for 5-10 plat.

e.g when loki prime was super hot, Everything but the blueprint 190p, Blueprint 10p.

I do it this way, also.  As a seller, you don't have anything to lose when you trade this way.  When buying a set, ask the seller to trade in this way so that you don't get ripped off.