Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Question

Kynian

Question

So, now that Shade cloaks himself along with cloaking you, he's really, really good. I know that, we all know that and Shade owners (like me) are very happy.

However I am unsure about something. Before, when you had some kind of stealth skill being used (such as Ash's Smokescreen or Loki's Invisibility) and Shade uses his own cloak skill, his skill stops yours flat.

I want to know if this still occurs. On Ash that is quite detrimental because his Smokescreen allows him to be invis and free crit while it is active. For Loki it is detrimental as well, because Shade's Cloak only works when near enemies, so if Loki runs out of range of an enemy, stealth breaks.

Any confirmation would be great!

2 answers to this question

If you want to stealth through a whole level with Ash or Loki, you're better off NOT bringing your Shade along. While he's incredibly useful when not using smoke bomb/invis, if you get out of the range of ghost the sentinel will unstealth whether you are invisible or not.

Personally I think all beneficial effects applying to a warframe should apply to the sentinel. Invis/SB should make him invisible, Rhino/Saryns invincibilities should work, embers damage reduction, etc. Annoying to use these abilities to escape/survive a big wave and realize 'hey now my sentinel is utterly screwed and dead for the rest of the mission'.