Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thinking Of A Sonic Rush / Metroid Prime Comic.

Soulphoenix1

Since 2013, i've wondered about Metroid Prime and Sonic Rush. All because of Samus, Shadow, Silver and Blaze, the creation of the Chaos and Sol Emeralds, the Federation's reputation. And the Space Pirate's true purpose. All of this can be answered onto one comic series. 

... That would entirely break logic... By the way, Space Pirates have one purpose. It's pretty much in the name actually. They go to planets, "Pillage" them for their resources and whatever's of value, and they practically dissect the living species on them.

Edit; I forgot to mention get shot up by Samus in her Varia suit.

Edited by WingedCrusade

... That would entirely break logic... By the way, Space Pirates have one purpose. It's pretty much in the name actually. They go to planets, "Pillage" them for their resources and whatever's of value, and they practically dissect the living species on them.

Yes, but could be wrong. Maybe the Space Pirates are warning Samus about a powerful, and evil ruler will take the leadership of the GFMC, and could need them. In the fan comic. They can overthrow the Acorn Court to make them search for the chaos emeralds. And take over the Galaxy.

Full story will be shown soon enough.

Yes, but could be wrong. Maybe the Space Pirates are warning Samus about a powerful, and evil ruler will take the leadership of the GFMC, and could need them. In the fan comic. They can overthrow the Acorn Court to make them search for the chaos emeralds. And take over the Galaxy.

Full story will be shown soon enough.

Personally, I've never been too into serious ideas being melded with less serious ones, (Not saying that Sonic isn't serious, but it /is/ a cartoon. Never actually seen enough of it to give my full on opinion.) But if it makes ya happy.

Personally, I've never been too into serious ideas being melded with less serious ones, (Not saying that Sonic isn't serious, but it is a cartoon. Never actually seen enough of it to give my full on opinion.) But if it makes ya happy.

Then, we could remove some of the joyful moments of Sonic (But keep the original humor in), in order for this to work.