Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Basic Health Stats Are Unbalanced For Pvp. [Warning]: Contains Math.

Auramaru

Auramau, where did you get 399 as ash's armor, wiki and codex both show 65 before the 110% multiplier, which would leave it at 136.5. Giving an effective pvp hp of 7940.2

Edit: Made spreadsheet (includes vanguard helmet for rhino sprint speed) (Also includes vigor)

Edited by Rhino1998

Auramau, where did you get 399 as ash's armor, wiki and codex both show 65 before the 110% multiplier, which would leave it at 136.5. Giving an effective pvp hp of 7940.2

Edit: Made spreadsheet (includes vanguard helmet for rhino sprint speed)

Will check it out when I'm available. Could have messed the number up...

Not to say Im twisting the knife. But you and Lynches are the ones  making PvP skill videos. Just saying. It's good that you're doing that though. I respect that. But with the changes lately it's probably better to wait until maybe a quiet period to be specific.

Edit: Made spreadsheet (includes vanguard helmet for rhino sprint speed) (Also includes vigor)

Will check it out when I'm available. Could have messed the number up...

I'm not able to access a computer right now... Sort of not in my own country right now, so I will recalculate ash numbers when I get back (in a week)

First of all Rhino is not a tank! He has more DPS then most other frames.

Valkyr has that insane value because she has no good way to counter CC or any good attacks.

More, if you don't run, hide, dodge or use some skills for protection... that effective HP is useless....our weapons can dish out much more damage.

Valkyr has that insane value because she has no good way to counter CC or any good attacks.

More, if you don't run, hide, dodge or use some skills for protection... that effective HP is useless....our weapons can dish out much more damage.

Effective HP isn't useless post U14 because weapons now do so much less damage. My Grakata use to be able to kill a Valkyr with 2/6 of a magazine but now it is like 4/6 which is a huge difference. The change is even worse for a marksman because you can't one shot with something like the Grinlok or Latron Prime anymore and the Sybaris only one shots if you land both rounds and they are both crits.

Edited by Rakshal

I accept that Valkyr has less "dps" than rhino, even though ability dps doesn't make a difference in conclave (but I admit: it DOES make a difference in DSPVP).

First: no warframe at all has any counter to cc unless we're talking about invulnerability, which makes your argument COMPLETELY false xD. Valkyr is the ONLY warframe immune to warframe-created cc.

Second: you have to be careful with any and all effective HP on any warframe, it just so happens that Valk takes 2-3 more shots to kill for some reason. In DSPVP, this isn't so much of a problem... But conclave doesn't need it.

Effective HP isn't useless post U14 because weapons now do so much less damage. My Grakata use to be able to kill a Valkyr with 2/6 of a magazine but now it is like 4/6 which is a huge difference. The change is even worse for a marksman because you can't one shot with something like the Grinlok or Latron Prime anymore and the Sybaris only one shots if you land both rounds and they are both crits.

If it took 2/6 of a magazine pre-shield and health buff, then it should take over an entire clip now, unless you were exaggerating. Edited by Auramau

If it took 2/6 of a magazine pre-shield and health buff, then it should take over an entire clip now, unless you were exaggerating.

This was a bit of an exaggeration. It might have taken a lot less to kill with the Grakata, but it defiantly takes around 4/6 of a magazine to get a kill now.