The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Think Zephyr Glide Time Should Be Improved.

Flamekeeper19

ok i know she has a can stay in the air like 2s longer than other warframes but i think she should live up to her title and be able to dominate the sky's as well like her descr says, by making her glide for roughly 5s at least just to add a greater feel to her, i've started a discussion on steam and some people are happy with the way she is, and some even thought i was talking about mods XD, no i mean like she jumps of void tower 2 defence, 2nd floor, and she doesnt exactly glide for long or even if you use tail wind once in the sky it still in my opinion doesnt allow the glide time to be as long, the aviator mod in that aspect is pretty much pointless, since she doesnt stay in the air that long, but thanks hopefully i can fet your guyts support and the devs read this and make her glide a little longer thanks peeps

Honestly I'd like it to be shortened, how many times have I taken unnecessary damage by jumping away from an enemy and not being able to dodge due to her floatyness. Don't get me wrong she is my favorite warframe but it can be a huge disadvantage if you glide too long. You can't manouvre much unless you copter around everywhere.