The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming Kubrow Eggs Isn't Possible

I_AM_JUGS

Question

after spending hours upon hours on E Prime scanning for codex and destroying all i discovered that if you have a Kubrow Egg already in your inventory you can't pick up another. i figured that whilst i had the free time today i should try and stock up on them and let the little guys mature hen i don't have time to play but that hope was smashed... don't make my mistake and waste all your time for nothing.

10605624_276899422498063_845369908_o.jpg

Edited by I_AM_JUGS

12 answers to this question

This is a hack&slash. Stop farming. Start killing for fun!

On topic, 

Thanks for the advice, mate. I hope some peeps read this.

Bump for the righteousness of wanting to reduce pain/sharing one's mistakes for the education of others.

the game is insanely grindy which is why farming is necessary, hack and slash it may be but you have to hack and slash you way through a ton of body parts and robots before their innards give you what you desire. i spent over a few months farming for rhino prime and boltor prime.

I thought this was already common knowledge.

Oh well, at least now no one can say they didn't know.

i googled it literally the second it happened and saw little results so i decided i'd spread the word myself, that's why the egg rolled into the water...

We were told at the release of U14 that only one egg can be in the inventory at a time. I personally thought that everyone knew this.

i figured the eggs would be treated as any other resource and the fact that only one is obtainable at a time doesn't appear in much information regarding them, when i search for info about the eggs i would just find tactics in obtaining them quickly, their rarity, ect... i scanned through some of the update notes and watched some of the streams earlier this week and didn't see anything saying there was a carry limit, guess i'll have to look again.

the game is insanely grindy which is why farming is necessary, hack and slash it may be but you have to hack and slash you way through a ton of body parts and robots before their innards give you what you desire. i spent over a few months farming for rhino prime and boltor prime.

but prime stuff is optional,it's just bling+1 forma

Personally I have everything that is prime in the game,and I only farmed and grinded for Paris and Loki prime,I got all the other primes just by occasionally helping friends

Edit:corrected typos

Edited by DAFIRE

I was being sarcastic. This game is pretty diminished even for a hacknslash.

I was being sarcastic. This game is pretty diminished even for a hacknslash.

i wouldn't define it as diminished, the game itself contains a ton of features and content, the only problem is the other content is ignored because people just want to make the process of acquiring a specific thing faster.

but prime stuff is optional,it's just bling+1 forma

Personally I have everything that is prime in the game,and I only farmed and grinded for Paris and Loki prime,I got all the other primes just by occasionally helping friends

Edit:corrected typos

yeah the problem is that it's just luck of the draw, some people find rare drops their first run whilst others have to rinse and repeat. it's the same with the eggs, i had to farm two days for my first one and then there were people saying they picked it up in their first run. and every weapon or warframe is optional, you choose to collect/buy and build the components it's just some are harder than others to obtain.