Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Will Judge Your Warframe Appearance.

Moderius

oHsaIG7.jpg

Steps to recreate this Warframe design:

Step 1: Get thirty pounds of Now & Laters.

Step 2: Feed all of this to a Kubrow. All at once.

Step 3: Wait 24 hours.

Step 4: Using a plastic bag, collect your template for a new Warframe design.

User ripped a shoelace earlier in the year and replaced it with a similar looking one; everyone notices this all of the time.

088pTjp.jpg

This Warframe looks like it should be fighting dudes in a rubber suit on Japanese television three times a week; "Action Violet, the great flower of Justice!" User has a crippling fear of bear-shaped honey dispensers.

er mah gerd...

Did we just get the permission to have fun?

olQtaZW.jpg

This Warframe is doing its best to look exactly like a combat sperm. The user started just eating peanut butter out of the jar one day and ate the whole entire thing, so now he buys it just for that purpose but he pretends that he eats a lot of sandwiches, but everyone knows.

I like this thread a lot.

xTBbs5G.jpg

Finally, a Warframe built with all of the environment colors of the last generation of First-Person Shooters! User sees the color Red the same way other people see the color Blue, but when he sees Blue, all he sees is a repeating pattern of William Shatner's face.

Hit me.

76ftrrqenl69.jpg

This Warframe belongs on the side of the road in this safety black-and-yellow, directing traffic to merge over for construction. User eats cereal with a fork when he's low on milk but wants to eat a lot of cereal.

This thread is too entertaining to not participate in.

d7oV9hE.jpg

This Warframe decided to run off for a mission halfway through bodywork; it had gotten primered, and left before anyone could add color. The user has been holding the computer mouse wrong his entire life.

Go Go Go

muobyI4.jpg

This Warframe is about as stealthy-looking as an Ice Cream Truck. It was colored by just looking at the color palette and saying "I'll take all of it". The user doesn't believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny, but still believes his dentist is really the Tooth Fairy.

This Warframe is doing its best to look exactly like a combat sperm. The user started just eating peanut butter out of the jar one day and ate the whole entire thing, so now he buys it just for that purpose but he pretends that he eats a lot of sandwiches, but everyone knows.

WTF XDDDD

I hate peanut butter tho....

Ther.. next one

NXB8qvQ.jpg