Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Will Judge Your Warframe Appearance.

Moderius

Post pictures of your Warframe in this thread and I will judge you and the things you like based on it. I will also draw outlandish conclusions about you based on your Warframe choice. Also that band you like is bad. Yes that band.

I'll grab one of the random images from another thread to start.

2c874d7dff.jpg

This person looks like they wanted to be a police cruiser when they grew up. They are one step away from coloring the shoulder armor red and blue and running through missions  making siren noises with their mouth.

Probably sleep with his shoes on.

2014-06-18_00001_zps1f52c661.jpg

This Warframe looks like it should be laying on a beach being scrubbed down by volunteer workers as a news reporter talks about ecological impact in the background. User owns fingerless gloves.

5e36.png

Many creatures in the animal kingdom use color to indicate danger. This color scheme indicates that the Warframe taste like Sweet-Tarts. The user definitely drives a car with no fewer than 4 bumper stickers on it. Allergic to peanuts.

I will find more pictures scattered in the forums, or post your own. Everything I say is right.

Edited by Moderius

haha i can see the humor of this here is mine

2lu9wzb.jpg

This Warframe misses 50% of his missions because he is still busy getting dressed when they start. User still owns "The Goonies" on VHS and has had it in the living room next to the TV for the last 15 years. 

d1BrZAi.jpg

Just as Batman was inspired by fearsome bats to become a costumed vigilante, so too was this Warframe inspired by a fearsome wheel of gourmet cheese. User is lactose intolerant and cannot find socks that fit, no matter where he buys them.