The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snipers Are Getting Buffed Next Week. Now Its Your Chance To Release The Primed Chamber De

Shin

Oh for the love of High Father, no, please for pities sake don't release that mod again. I'm a completionists and even I don't want that mod in the game. It was a reward for those who stuck with the game and really tested its mettle in closed-beta, I tip my hat to them and hope they enjoy it. Besides, most of you who get it won't even use it, it's just for you to say you "have the best sniper mod".

Except it was for the informant event in open beta.

And it has been stated it is Event Exclusive so it could come back in a event.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/83159-so-i-guess-new-players-are-screwed-huh/#entry907842

Proof ^

To all the people with the "Use your charged chamber, its only a little weaker." argument...

Primed chamber is not only (roughly) two times stronger but takes up less mod slots as well.

That being said, I can live without this (Though, have considered buying it for a hefty amount of platinum.) but that won't stop me from grinding for hours to get it because I've always loved my Snipetron, and found the Vulkar to be pretty fun. I'd always let everbody else try-hard with their Boltors and Somas. Yeah, I wish I got my hands on the upgraded Vandal version, but again... I can live without it.

Edit:: Very happy about the sniper buffs!

Edited by CrazyOne

I know that answer, too, that's why I want to see anything where you can found your critics on my initiate comment.

You wanted to debilitate my words through this reference - show me it. I am not treating you like a child, my dear.

This thread has no actual value (no offence on your idea and the wish to post it however - but there are hundreds similar begging for the release).

The main "intention" have been described in the OP and everything, that could be said constructively about this topic, was said in the first answer. It should have been closed on that point for good

Okay since your ability of trying to understand things is sooo limited and your hatred towards this thead is on childish levels, i've sent a PM to Rebecca. I imagine it'll take long but i will post her response here. 

The main "intention" have been described in the OP and everything, that could be said constructively about this topic, was said in the first answer. It should have been closed on that point for good

You havent provided any constructive criticism. You are just trying to derail the post because you hate the fact that people getting Primed chamber for some reason. Elitism(boohoo i have it you dont kind)? I dont know i dont care plus who the hell are you to decide that if this thead should be closed or not? We have moderators overhere and aside from the people typing with colors without harming people and your nonsense hatred about this topic. Your posts has no logic behind it. You just dont want people to get that mod and i have little tolerance to people like you so if you dont start making sense or contribute to the topic in a constructive way, i will start ignoring your replies. So far i havent found a single logical claim or fact in our replies anyway.

Okay since your ability of trying to understand things is sooo limited and your hatred towards this thead is on childish levels, i've sent a PM to Rebecca. I imagine it'll take long but i will post her response here.

You are late - Utarious was so kind to post the official answer for you.

You havent provided any constructive criticism. You are just trying to derail the post because you hate the fact that people getting Primed chamber for some reason. Elitism(boohoo i have it you dont kind)? I dont know i dont care plus who the hell are you to decide that if this thead should be closed or not? We have moderators overhere and aside from the people typing with colors without harming people and your nonsense hatred about this topic. Your posts has no logic behind it. You just dont want people to get that mod and i have little tolerance to people like you so if you dont start making sense or contribute to the topic in a constructive way, i will start ignoring your replies. So far i havent found a single logical claim or fact in our replies anyway.

Search better. Playing the uncared child that misses one of its toys won't help you much. You haven't brought up any plausible arguments for releasing this kind of mod for the common use.

For you, as a bad forum user, I am willing to repeat the result of all Primed Chamber threads - the lesson is clear:

Primed Chamber exists already in the common drops as a normal version called Charged Chamber. It is a nearly Vectis-exclusive mod and won't solve any sort of balancing problems for the sniper-tier. Being this sort of specific, it has a right to exist without granting the owner an over-powered state among others. On all other snipers, a simple elemental mod will lead to a much better result.

I provided the essential criticism about you ignoring the forum rules. You haven't used the search option and commented on one of the numerous threads about this topic. Without adding ANY new information, you decided to create a new trash-thread and pollute the forum a bit more.

Those reasons are more than enough to close any thread without any definition or dislike of the topic.

Your benefit is the quite polite moderation of Warframe forums, that tries to give every one a chance to say the exact same thing hundred times a week.

Edited by -ExT-AtLasVegas

As the title suggests. You guys said it'll appear on a later date and i think we waited long enough. Since the Sniper rifles are getting buffs i think its the perfect oppurturnity to release that mod.

You guys can make it drop from a boss or add it into the drop table as a rare drop. Or make an event and add it into reward pool.

Before this post gets flooded by "oh noez mein primed chamber i paid neinhundred dollarz you cant hav it" posts, You had that mod just for you long enough. DE said that mod like the other mods can appear any time. And im saying it again. Its the Perfect time for releasing it DE.

If you dont, i will start killing all of my kubrows

jk im killing them anyway.

So wait, what would happen to charged chamber and the fusion cores i used on them?

If such a superior mod is released why not just remove the charged chamber mod, but please do refund all the players who used the charged chamber mod, it is only fair that way.

So wait, what would happen to charged chamber and the fusion cores i used on them?

If such a superior mod is released why not just remove the charged chamber mod, but please do refund all the players who used the charged chamber mod, it is only fair that way.

Isn't charged chamber just a 3 or 5 rank mod? It's not like you would drop 50 rare cores in it to max, don't see why a refund of such a small calibur would be an issue with people unless they're lazy and don't farm.

Isn't charged chamber just a 3 or 5 rank mod? It's not like you would drop 50 rare cores in it to max, don't see why a refund of such a small calibur would be an issue with people unless they're lazy and don't farm.

I kinda spent the time to get those fusion cores, even if their rank 3 commons and i would like compensation for them if we are going to get primed chamber because i could have not only spent that time but even credits modding other useful mods.

I would probably direct those fusion cores towards primed chamber since we are getting them if this is the case. I would be very sad if no compensation is made because that would mean my efforts and time spent is probably not worth any attention at all, or even the other players as well.

I would probably direct those fusion cores towards primed chamber since we are getting them if this is the case. I would be very sad if no compensation is made because that would mean my efforts and time spent is probably not worth any attention at all, or even the other players as well.

Even if it would be the case, you would not get any compensation. See it from the perspective of a beginner, that maxes out his or her broken starter mods.

Having different tiers of mods with the same effect seems to fit into the devs idea  of what Warframe should look like. The only thing you can do, is to adapt to that.

Even if it would be the case, you would not get any compensation. See it from the perspective of a beginner, that maxes out his or her broken starter mods.

Having different tiers of mods with the same effect seems to fit into the devs idea  of what Warframe should look like. The only thing you can do, is to adapt to that.

So that means i am going to lose out in what i put in if this primed chamber thing goes through? NO FAIR, No PRIME CHAMBER THAN!

So that means i am going to lose out in what i put in if this primed chamber thing goes through? 

However I would not really talk about "loosing". You can use Primed and Chared simultaneously on one weapon.

(If it is a real benefit, is an other question, course every elemental grants more than 2x more dmg if used instead of charged.)

You are late - Utarious was so kind to post the official answer for you.

This alone shows that you dont even read my posts. In one of my posts i linked Primed Chambers wiki page. Same thing was written over there. So yeah. We all know who's the bad forum user here.

Search better. Playing the uncared child that misses one of its toys won't help you much. You haven't brought up any plausible arguments for releasing this kind of mod for the common use.

I did my search and the point of this thead was to point the chance of releasing the Primed Chamber since the Snipers were getting a look at. The sole purpose you failed to see.

For you, as a bad forum user, I am willing to repeat the result of all Primed Chamber threads - the lesson is clear:

Primed Chamber exists already in the common drops as a normal version called Charged Chamber. It is a nearly Vectis-exclusive mod and won't solve any sort of balancing problems for the sniper-tier. Being this sort of specific, it has a right to exist without granting the owner an over-powered state among others. On all other snipers, a simple elemental mod will lead to a much better result.

Its personal preference. I did not ask for your opinion about how a sniper weapon build. Some wants it because its powers sniper rifles. Some wants it because they are complationist and they dont care if its not in codex. You dont have any right to say that we should get Charged chamber and shut up. This is called forums, we can debate all we want despite of the people who hates these theads just because they dont want anyone else to get that mod. I have no respect for such players nor do i care about how they feel. I am not going to stop asking for it or bring it to attention just because you dont want me to.

I provided the essential criticism about you ignoring the forum rules. You haven't used the search option and commented on one of the numerous threads about this topic. Without adding ANY new information, you decided to create a new trash-thread and pollute the forum a bit more.

You did not. There is no forum rule like that. Even if there is one, Moderators would've put an end to this thead 2 days ago when it showed up on the new topics section stop making rules out of nowhere. My thead I repeat My Thead was about sniper changes being a chance to release the Primed Chamber. You however, ignored every civil conversation rule to go all out on me because clearly you dont want to see this mod surface again. I do not care how much plat you paid for that nor do i care about how you'd lose if they were to release PP. Game doesnt run on your inflated ego get off your high horse and stop thinking just for yourself and certainly you dont have any right to call this thead a trash thead, its all in your head. Everyone who wants PP is a trash in your head because you dont wanna get off your "i have it you dont and you'll never have it cuz i dont want you to" way of thinking. I am seriously losing hope here. How can someone be this selfish and ignorant. 

Those reasons are more than enough to close any thread without any definition or dislike of the topic.

Your benefit is the quite polite moderation of Warframe forums, that tries to give every one a chance to say the exact same thing hundred times a week.

Thead hasnt been closed bacause its not derailed yet. They want to give us a chance to have a talk or sound our opinions over here. Its not going to be closed just because you dont like the fact that people are sounding their desires on this thead. 

Its official, you are literally the most toxic player i have ever met in Warframe. Congratulations.

This alone shows that you dont even read my posts. In one of my posts i linked Primed Chambers wiki page. Same thing was written over there. So yeah. We all know who's the bad forum user here.

This one alone shows that you don't even read my posts, while arguing about the meaning. Give it another shot.

You failed on a second instance to recognize where the problems of snipers are in general and why Primed Chamber won't bring any benefits. Give it another shot, too.

This is called forums, we can debate all we want despite of the people who hates these theads just because they dont want anyone else to get that mod.

It is your assumption, that I don't want any one else have this item. As for anything else, you lack on proof for that.

This is called forums and debates are highly welcomed on condition that there do exist any valid arguments on both sides.

There is no forum rule like that. Even if there is one, Moderators would've put an end to this thead 2 days ago when it showed up on the new topics section stop making rules out of nowhere.

Sorry, you forced a smile with this one ;)) I will use this joke sometimes in future, if you don't mind :)

I do not care how much plat you paid for that nor do i care about how you'd lose if they were to release PP. Game doesnt run on your inflated ego get off your high horse and stop thinking just for yourself and certainly you dont have any right to call this thead a trash thead, its all in your head. Everyone who wants PP is a trash in your head because you dont wanna get off your "i have it you dont and you'll never have it cuz i dont want you to" way of thinking. I am seriously losing hope here. How can someone be this selfish and ignorant. 

I won't loose anything with the release of this mod. And I haven't payed anything for it. I underline the meaning of my first post in this thread that you tried to counter without any references. Anything else is nonsense and your selfish, subliminal begging.

Thead hasnt been closed bacause its not derailed yet. They want to give us a chance to have a talk or sound our opinions over here. Its not going to be closed just because you dont like the fact that people are sounding their desires on this thead. 

Your thread is open for the typical sort of forum amusement. The real reason was mentioned in my last post. 

Its official, you are literally the most toxic player i have ever met in Warframe. Congratulations.

Thanks! Where is my cooky? ;)) I love such confident colloquialists!

Your thread, I repeat Your thread,  lacks still in any use.

So, in other ways...

SIFTGOD is red

(PS4)kiddplay13 is blue

Penta 'n Orgis are nerfed

Lanka 'n Snipers are Buffed

They are not being nerfed, they are being balanced, because really?! 545 ammo for a freaking Grenade launcher and a rocket launcher, that makes no sense at all, plus it will keep players to watch their ammo more than before.

I believe they haven't released Primed Chamber (and have been adamant about not releasing it again) because its pretty game-breaking in action. Having that kind of buff for the Skilled 100 was because they were the best of the best when the game was in closed-beta. Primed Chamber was something of an anomaly in the game because of its power, and because of it they never would release it again. Those who have it, just like the Founders, are those who will only have it, so it seems. 

Primed Chamber was released in open beta, and skill had nothing to do with getting it.

I believe they haven't released Primed Chamber (and have been adamant about not releasing it again) because its pretty game-breaking in action. Having that kind of buff for the Skilled 100 was because they were the best of the best when the game was in closed-beta. Primed Chamber was something of an anomaly in the game because of its power, and because of it they never would release it again. Those who have it, just like the Founders, are those who will only have it, so it seems. 

You know that event was only "bugs" and "exploits", those skilled top 100 just farmed 24 hrs infinite spawm exploit of regulators and it was to late when DE fixed it.

Edited by Dasmir