The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Little Things That Makes You Rage In Warframe

faresamir7

Having to pay 10 plat to get your kubrow out of stasis just to use it for and hour.

I have seen a lot of changes in this game but I am hating the execution of the kubrow.

Terrible plat sink.

As for the kubrow themselves , I love them.

But there needs to be visible states before you take out your kubrow.

such as its level, sex , type

Edited by 2013slinger

RNG, RNG, RNG and RNG

Not really raging material, but Scorpions, and Ancient Disrupter (not for stealing energy, but for the grappling hook) is incredible annoying.

I like feeling powerful and have full control. but get a tossed around like rag doll makes my blood boil.

Diversity in environments is also a huge let down. Don't get me wrong, the environment is amazing, but after seeing the same map over and over and over again, even on other planets, with just some slightly variables, you start to build up some irritation.

Btw, did I mention RNG, RNG, RNG and RNG?

I'm surpirsed that nobody said Oberon

oberon can be quite usefull in the right hands.

9 out of 10 people using rhino simply think like this

"OMG LARGE CROWD IM GOING TO STOMP AND KILL ALL OF THEM BECAUSE IM RHINO"

then procedes to stomp and do about 2/5ths of the enemies health worth of damage and stops all of the enemies from crowding up together more thus making melle tactics a whole lot more innafective.

and dont get me started on how many times i have to rev rhino's that think theyre invincible because of i(pro)n skin. to be quite honest i've stopped reviving them and started switch teleing people who are as loki because THEY DESERVE TO BE ERADICATED.

Edited by Trcgg

then procedes to stomp and do about 2/5ths of the enemies health worth of damage and stops all of the enemies from crowding up together more thus making melle tactics a whole lot more innafective.

and dont get me started on how many times i have to rev rhino's that think theyre invincible because of i(pro)n skin. to be quite honest i've stopped reviving them and started switch teleing people who are as loki because THEY DESERVE TO BE ERADICATED.

So you waste teammates Revives and be an all around #$&(% to them? You're worse than the people who you hate.

Well, I do use my Oberon like this:

"A large crowd? Neat... IT'S RAPE TIME" and proceeds to Reckoning all the 9001 ennemies (Killing all of em of course)"

"No energy? Better get myself envolved in some gunfire and use that rage and Renewal both to get invincible then screw it! RAPE TIME AGAIN!"

Edited by faresamir7

I'm surpirsed that nobody said Oberon

He isn't great, but he isn't a noob frame like Rhino. :p

But yeah, what I hate are people leaving Sechura at the 5 wave mark when I'm lvling up stuff.

Also got annoyed when Mogamu showed off Excal Prime + event stuff in one video. xD

Edited by Yazeth

Thanks for asking fello tenno. Nothing really about the game, i like this game to much to complain. But the connectivety between myself and certain people within the game, etc having to abandon mission's cause you cant shoot blink-hacking mobs. (sorry for my english, totally not english :))

P.s, Initiate? whaat im rank 14 almost! hax...

Edited by Aod69

that still makes you a bad teammate

i'll solo the entire mission for the team if they do not wish to waste a revive. i'm not going to let them die and then fail the mission. unlike most players i dont rely on others. i help others play easier. for example i'm the guy that will throw down a chaos if stuff starts going haywire in a defense mission but i wont just sit there and spam it because it would make the game easy as %$#