Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guess About The New Faction Coming

Tsoe

a Stalker mission would be similar to one aspect I like in Syndicate (actually one Syndicate co-op player pointed me to Warframe) - the end-mission agents are really "stalkers" in that game. One can wipe the floor with goons, but enemy agents are not joking around and they offer great sense of achievement to go up against.

Anyone recall the EuroCorp Boston mission?

hmm. well. Since I dont even know if they are called Centients/Sentients/Scentients, I cant bring the name together with some kind of meaning O.o

But I would guess they are something like the Tenno? They are hidden. They pull the strings. I expect some kind of race that is equal/superior to us. ^^

Maybe they are religion driven and see the technical advance of the Tenno as some kind of blasphemy against their god?

In my opinion, that would make sense. We already have a race that seeks war/genetic perfect (Grineer), a race that seeks Profit/technology(Corpus) and we have the parasite like Infested. A fanatic/religious race would fit I guess :D

I think we -- the Tenno -- are the "religious" ones :P

Edited by xxx7

Okay, so we have an interplanetary human civilisation, right? Grineer are the evil military empire that rules the solar system. Corpus are a big evil private sector company. What other human factions can we do? Well, how about bandits and pirates? There have to be outlaw criminal groups out there. And don't you want to see space ninja versus space pirates? C'mon.