Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Graphics Card/Performance

syncronizer

i think you should make it so people with lower graphics cards meaning not up to date and old computers be able to run this game smoothly for instance i have a ATI Raidion 1200 or something close to that it runs ok on my computer but lags alot im able to play and enjoy it but alot less lag would be great seeing as i have a year 2002 laptop lol if you agree please reply lol.

Edited by syncronizer

I´ve updated my old 19" 5:4 monitor to a new 24" 16:10 and now I need to lower the resolution to play smooth :/

I don´t understand, the enviroments are closed and small I don´t know why this game require so much gpu.

Dear OP:

Lag =/= Low FPS!

Lag issues are focused by the way.

FPS also as i read somewhere, because several low-enders had some problems.

World of Tanks? Doesn´t that run in browser anyway? ^^

Also: Do compare WoT graphics and Warframe graphics. See any difference?

Dear RBLeD:

Never just update your monitor without updating your GPU if it can´t handle it. Updating GPU first is way smarter ;)

Edited by AmmokK

A Nividia 9800GTX+ runs nicely on this game and it only cost €30 in my country. I currently have this GPU with a dual core 2,66•GHz and it runs smoothly so far for me. But I am planning to upgrade it very soon with AMD FX 8350 and GTX660TI. Can anyone give me a piece of advice what to upgrade first?

i think you should make it so people with lower graphics cards meaning not up to date and old computers like my Sparcstation 10 be able to run this game smoothly for instance i have a CG14 4MB 80ns 24-bit VSIMM or something close to that it runs ok on my computer supports 1600 x 1280 @ 66Hz but lags alot im able to play and enjoy it but alot less lag would be great seeing as i have a year 1992 computer lol if you agree please reply lol.

Edited by MegatechBody

Almost exactly my point Mega im glad im not the only one hoping to see this game more user fixated being that it shouldnt have a Graphics card or performance Limit, this would increase people joining about 2% or 3% i ddont know about you guys but thats what it think :P btw love ya guys girls and ghouls.

i think you should make it so people with lower graphics cards meaning not up to date and old computers like my Sparcstation 10 be able to run this game smoothly for instance i have a CG14 4MB 80ns 24-bit VSIMM or something close to that it runs ok on my computer supports 1600 x 1280 @ 66Hz but lags alot im able to play and enjoy it but alot less lag would be great seeing as i have a year 1992 computer lol if you agree please reply lol.

Hey, didn´t they rename it to Gameboy Color after Nintendo bought it?

A Nividia 9800GTX+ runs nicely on this game and it only cost €30 in my country. I currently have this GPU with a dual core 2,66•GHz and it runs smoothly so far for me. But I am planning to upgrade it very soon with AMD FX 8350 and GTX660TI. Can anyone give me a piece of advice what to upgrade first?

How badly do you want to upgrade? Haswell (intel's new microarchitecture) and nvidia's 700 series should be dropping this summer and spring respectively. I'd take the extra wait as an opportunity to save up for an intel processor. For gaming they are unquestionably the superior choice.

I´ve updated my old 19" 5:4 monitor to a new 24" 16:10 and now I need to lower the resolution to play smooth :/

I don´t understand, the enviroments are closed and small I don´t know why this game require so much gpu.

Have you tried turning off directx 11? For some reason it's in the launcher settings rather than the game settings.

Edited by Aggh

You do that almost too well...

Edited by Sealgaire

I dunno if OP is trolling or not...

BTW, WoT=/=Warframe

Different engines, different company... And from my personal experience, Warframe runs faster than WoT.

Either you upgrade to a new system(there are actually $400 pc builds that can run modern games from medium to high, see youtube) or find a friend who has a better system and play there.

it can have its beautiful Graphics but we players with not exactly perfect computers and cant afford new ones want to be able to play games that anyone with Nice computers can its not like everyones rich. i mean put yourself in our position if you didnt have the money to get a better computer youd most likely agree with us

Sealgaire

Edited by syncronizer

I would wait half a year for the new CPU/GPU refresh, it should be right around the corner.

Edited by Parsee

If I didn't have the money to buy a better computer, I wouldn't waste my time playing a game I know won't run fast with my system, that's it.

The problem is you're asking for something that is very hard to do, optimization that is. IMO, the game is perfectly optimized, for a beta release anyway.

im not worried about what it already does i dont care if you can run it. im not asking players if they think i should buy a computer or forget about playing the game im asking the Makers of the game to do these things. Anymore comments about this that are negatve will be reported

Edited by syncronizer

im not worried about what it already does i dont care if you can run it. im not asking players if they think i should buy a computer or forget about playing the game im asking the Makers of the game to do these things. Anymore comments about this that are negatve will be reported

How is my comment negative?

You're asking for something that is theoretically impossible to happen, making a game fast/playable for a 10 year old machine or any old machine for that matter. I'm not a game developer, but I do know that optimization is a very tedious task for a developer.