Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Good Co-Op Games Out There You'd Suggest?

NoeleVeerod

I would like to know if there are any good co-op games out there. Console games are fine too (I'm on PS3), provided they don't cost too much because I hate spending lots of money in videogames. My gf and I tried playing Army Of Two, but apparently that wasn't too difficult to clear, and she doesn't have a PC that can handle games, Warframe included.

As neither of us is an avid gamer, suggestions don't necessarily have to be catered towards that kind of gaming. Sometimes we just want to shoot the breeze.

Trine 

Trine 2

Journey (Not necessarily a game that requires co-op, but it's a good experience nonetheless)

Portal 2 Co-op

Left 4 Dead

Left 4 Dead 2

Borderlands

Borderlands 2

Payday

Payday 2

These are just off the top of my head. Granted, some of these are not dedicated co-op or have co-op as an additional feature, but I find fun to play with other people.

I dont do consoles so forgive any suggestions not on the platform!

L4D2, Dead Island, Borderlands 1 & 2, Sniper Elite v2 & Zombie spin offs, Saints Row 3 & 4, Fear 3.

These are all full co_op, many others have some co_op modes.

Edit: Thanks Snake, forgot Portal 2 and Payday!

Payday can be very challenging, and honestly Portal 2 is the best co_op I have played. The puzzles for two become very complex and will require REAL teamwork.

Edited by Egg_Chen

Borderlands 2.

Gameplay wise it's a gem, but the story is only good once. 

Since that's basically the only thing to do besides wander sidequests, and I've maxed out each class you can imagine how many times I've played it -.- last time I did a count it was at like 26 times if I include helping friends beat the story.

I miss the days when you could mod your gear... I had such glorious custom built weapons. They ruined the replay value of that game by patching it.

Edited by Kestral9999

Just checked my Steam library for reminders :)

Alien Breed (is that on PS3?) - Top down co-op shooter.

Aliens V Predator - Co-op horde mode

The Darkness 2 - Co-op missions

Kane & Lynch 2 - Full co-op

Rage - co-op missions

Renegade Ops - Top down co-op shooter.

Octodad: Dadliest Catch

Good for some absurd local co-op, and not very pricy either.

It's a bit short, but last I checked, they were working on adding free levels, and the PC version has steam workshop. Not sure about the console version.

And +1 for Portal 2: that game is a must-play. Sadly, the console versions don't have access to the workshop.

I think they might have added split screen to the PC one, though. Not sure.

Edited by Hortonman