Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Shield Polarize

Deidaku

Kinda OP!

I mean, it just annihilates everything that it applies to.

As long as it doesn't have the overshield effect in PVP I fail to see what the problem is.

Being able to give supplemental shields to Cryopods, Rescue Targets, Squadmates, and allied factions sounds useful.

It's already the strongest damage dealing skill in the game and a decent defending one, it doesn't need more buffs, and it's fine as it is

Only to enemies with shields, this suggestion would add versatility and utility to it. Though it would likely come with a drawback, such as you can't use it again while the overshield is still active thus cutting it's spam-ability down.

Only to enemies with shields, this suggestion would add versatility and utility to it. Though it would likely come with a drawback, such as you can't use it again while the overshield is still active thus cutting it's spam-ability down.

that's the point

Vs grineer Mag is kinda usless

It's pretty OP dude.

I'm not gonna lie, if modded properly yes it is incredibly useful against shielded enemies. Outside of that however, it's just... meh. Cool you can bring your shield back up to max only to have it drop by the end of the animation. If nothing else they should let you cast it while moving at the very least.

not if the overshield value maxed is 15%

Only affected by duration ( longer the  duration , the slower the extra shield will fade away)

should be affected by strength mods and duration. Strength would increase the size of the overshield and duration would decrease how quickly it fades. Take away the ability to spam it and that seems well balanced, at least to me.

(that means mine would be strong but fade quickly, since I'm max strength and efficiency sacrificing duration)

should be affected by strength mods and duration. Strength would increase the size of the overshield and duration would decrease how quickly it fades. Take away the ability to spam it and that seems well balanced, at least to me.

(that means mine would be strong but fade quickly, since I'm max strength and efficiency sacrificing duration)

I have to disagree

Considering Strength builds it would be like giving Almost perma invincibility  , remove Pull and bullet attractor , polarize Mag so thta you can compensate for the lack of efficiency with FE and  Streamline , then compensate for duration , with continuity and constitution

add some range + a rank 4 vigor and voilà. : 130% power strength with only 2% loss of power duration.

That seems OP to me

This power doesn't need a buff.

I see it as more utility than a buff.

a buff would jusr have been  increase strength or range directly.

Overshielding could be useful for allies like Valkyr who have very little shields to  begin with .