The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Oberon Hated?

(PSN)bytemycookies

Hopefully the rework will change reckoning entirely. It's all kinds of annoying to be in a game with a reckoning spammer.

True. I mean it sounds cool IMO, but when you have to hear it over and over and over again during same mission, it stop being cool, but i quess ppl who plays long survival or defence mission thinks same about valkyr's hysteria and warcry srceams too :( but for the record, they dont have hear those THAT often  . Also  framerate drops what it can cause is not good either. Hurts ppl dps if they are using semi-auto or burst weapons.

Edited by (PS4)SofeSNBR

People told me he is terrible, and that he would choke in the void. well I don't even have him forma'd yet and i desecrate the void.  

I use his reckoning and it blows up all the lower enemies and knocks down the larger ones. at that time I reckon again to kill them or shoot them in the face.

what about him makes him choke in the void? I don't use his renewal or hollowed ground. his smite is good if you spam it. at like 5-10 energy(fleeting expertise & streamline) even that isn't a bad choice.

You answered your question within your OP. Reckoning is the only ability that is really good and having only one great ability does not make a great warframe. I have 2 FORMA on my Oberon and use Renewal for myself and teammates but it is know blessing. Hollowed Ground is being reworked and can't wait to see what they come up with. In my loadout I have Reckoning, Renewal and Hollowed Ground equipped but still do t waist energy on HG.

-------I potato everything-------

Hopefully the rework will change reckoning entirely. It's all kinds of annoying to be in a game with a reckoning spammer.

DE did a poll and Reckoning was the power voted to need reworking least out of the 4. 1st being Hollowed Ground 2nd being Smite.

-------I potato everything-------

Edited by (PS4)Joshuaalt

People told me he is terrible, and that he would choke in the void. well I don't even have him forma'd yet and i desecrate the void.  

I use his reckoning and it blows up all the lower enemies and knocks down the larger ones. at that time I reckon again to kill them or shoot them in the face.

what about him makes him choke in the void? I don't use his renewal or hollowed ground. his smite is good if you spam it. at like 5-10 energy(fleeting expertise & streamline) even that isn't a bad choice.

People play abilities, they dont actually play the warframes.

This is why you hear the silly, "Why should i use this when this is better," excuse.

People dont care about using all that you got to create a tactic that works around what you got they just want to press a button and have the best result possible happen from that one button press.

. Also  framerate drops what it can cause is not good either. Hurts ppl dps if they are using semi-auto or burst weapons.

there are a ton of warframes that would cause frame rate drops and marry spammers of aoe nova, rhino, ect. i can understand the annoyance of spamming reckoning, but when you're in trouble and about to die, a team mate's reckoning can save your life.   

the only change i would accept is rather than picking them up, it just stuns then knocks them down.