Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Arsenal Changes Reset After Certain Actions

Zsar

• Finish mission with given loadout.
  • Change some mods but not mod-carriers (frames, weapons, etc.).
  • Double-check several times: Yes, changes have applied to all items changed.
  • Start mission. Note loadout of last mission.

Old bug, seems to predate U13.

I seem to have isolated one cause now:

• Do steps 1 & 2.
  • Buy Codex Scanner.

• Equip Codex Scanner.

• Change menu (go to Navigation, for example).

• Return to Arsenal menu.

• Note that all loadout changes have been reverted.

Please confirm/report alternative causes.

Please merge if duplicate. Searched for "inventory", "reset".

For duplication check, note that in this bug, always all mod changes are reverted on all items to exactly the loadout used in the last mission/on login.

Edited by Zsar

I noticed the same (Codex Scanner ammo) and also a similar maybe related behavior with Catalysts/Reactors and maybe also Formas (don't know exactly for Forma's but I had strange things happening with them as well when forma'ing my Grinlok/Markelok/Brakk a few days ago).

When you for example do some changes to some warframes/weapons (Mods/Colors etc) and then decide to buy a Catalyst within the Loadout Screen and then apply it to that weapon, all changes made to your warframe/weapons and loadouts including mods and colorsetups as well as skins are being reset to a previous state you used in your last mission.

This behavior seems to be around for months... maybe U13 and I shortly believed that it is gone with U14 but ever since we are able to buy Catalysts within the Loadout screen again this annoying bug? reappeared.

Seems like when you do certain stuff the arsenal doesn't save/synchronize the current settings with the servers and instead retrieves the outdated settings still stored on the servers you used in your previous mission or whatever.

The only way to avoid this behavior is to do that kind of stuff like Forma/Potato/Codex Scanner before you do anything else like Mods/Color/Skins... otherwise you'll have to do the later all over again.

Edited by MeduSalem