Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why So Much Excalibur Hate? :(

(PSN)epicspazm

I Blin

They can laugh 

They can mock me as much as they want but what they don't know is that when they will fall to their knees, crying, face against the mud puddle they got downed in it will be I, Excalibur who will be the one to save them by blinding my foes with my magnificent light and while my haters are praising me, i will be bathing in my own glory

1407800994-excaliburblind.jpg**

GLORY

Best Post EVAR!

Mirage Ulti dispersion comes to mind. Put on Fleeting, spam for 30m blind and a little bit of damage too, helps me out in TI4 a lot, especially with clustered enemies in later waves, it has a HUGE range, and it's safe from the distance.

Excal's will be able to activate immediately, while that requires cast time and a little travel time. That can mean the difference between life and death if you get caught in a room. 

- Paris Prime or Amprex ( Normally use Volt with it )

- Lex Prime ( epic weapon )

- Dual Ichor

Well nothing wrong with that layout. I suspect people are highly biased towards which frames they think can handle Tower 4 keys. So as long as it is their key you are at the mercy of the host. Sad but true.

I love excel...he was my first frame....since then I also love rhino and his stomp....but I would really question going into a t4 survival with 3 other rhinos....cus at that level it all about the team....so maybe its better to move on...rather then waste 15 in and come out disappointed....the only things I really question on a t4 are the people who are still leveling their equipped gear....

1) Rhino's Iron Skin falls over time, so I don't recommend him for 1+ hour(s) of T3/4. 

2) Excalibur is nice, but his only useful team ability is Radial Blind. People would prefer Nyx's Chaos or something like that. 

Excalibur Master Race.

^ This

I main Excalibur(albeit prime) I still get flack from people, post match results, -their face when- I have most damage done, or was the only one not to go down in t4 survival post 50 min mark.

People overlook him because he is a "starter" frame. I like him so much I actually have three in total, my Prime, and then two regular ones , each formaded differently, lol

Haters gonna hate, keep on dashin' blindin' and javilin' and know that you aren't alone.

1) Rhino's Iron Skin falls over time, so I don't recommend him for 1+ hour(s) of T3/4. 

2) Excalibur is nice, but his only useful team ability is Radial Blind. People would prefer Nyx's Chaos or something like that. 

How Nyx Chaos is better than radial blind?

Nyx Chaos can only be reused after the effect ends,Excal on the other side doesn't have that problem.

They can laugh 

They can mock me as much as they want but what they don't know is that when they will fall to their knees, crying, face against the mud puddle they got downed in it will be I, Excalibur who will be the one to save them by blinding my foes with my magnificent light and while my haters are praising me, i will be bathing in my own glory

1407800994-excaliburblind.jpg**

GLORY

boner.gif

- Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime,

Did a T4 defense yesterday with 3 door camping Rhino's using Boltor Prime. I did 51% of the damage after 15 waves with my no damage ability Radial "weakest frame in the game" Blind build Excal and my Latron "no one give a S#&$" Prime. 

That should never happen in any game when other people are either using Rhino Prime or Boltor Prime.

Because he is a pretty bad frame with only one decent skill and is typically played by bad players.  If there is a player running towards a group of enemies, wildly mashing his melee button, then it is almost always an Excalibur.  I hate playing with them as well.

He is not really that bad of a frame. You only get those types of people if you play on the lower level areas of the game. 

Because he is a pretty bad frame with only one decent skill and is typically played by bad players.  If there is a player running towards a group of enemies, wildly mashing his melee button or 4, then it is almost always a Rhino.  I hate playing with them as well.

Fixed! That description is more accurate.

Edited by Alphafox

Because he is a pretty bad frame with only one decent skill and is typically played by bad players.  If there is a player running towards a group of enemies, wildly mashing his trigger button, then it is almost always an Rhino with a Boltor Prime. I hate playing with them as well.

Fixed!

Because he is a pretty bad frame with only one decent skill and is typically played by bad players.  If there is a player running towards a group of enemies, wildly mashing his melee button, then it is almost always an Excalibur.  I hate playing with them as well.

1382381401-community-image-1380740761.gi

1382381401-community-image-1380740761.gi

Laugh all you like, but that has been my repeated experience.  I have only ever seen one good Excal player, and that was on youtube.

If you want to play as him then more power to you, but I would never waste a slot for the void on one of my keys with an Excalibur player.

Protips incoming.

1. Ignore anyone who uses Rhino Prime, Nyx, Nova, or Loki/Prime constantly

2. Ignore anyone who uses Dread, Paris Prime, Boltor Prime, Soma constantly

You're quality of life will increase dramatically. I guarantee it 100%.

Never listen to them. Nothing they say will be worth caring about at all whatsoever, especially when giving orders about missions.