Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Particular Loading Screen Just Kills My Fps And Every Game Afterwards Becomes Unplayable.

__Kanade__

Whenever I get this loading screen, my games fps is just shot to hell. My controls become unresponsive, it gets very glitchy, game freezes left and right and just generally unplayable. I have not been able to play the game since hotfix 14.1.2 which was when I started getting this loading screen.

2rhbq8j.png

It's your computer, i have no trouble at all, and my computer is no powerhouse, it far from it actually, you can't expect to just never upgrade you hardware...

My hardware has been upgraded.  I'd agree that it's my system but, this is the only thing in the entire game that it has an issue with.   If it was my computer, wouldn't everything else being having similar issues?

Orbister, on 12 Aug 2014 - 02:43 AM, said:

It's your computer, i have no trouble at all, and my computer is no powerhouse, it far from it actually, you can't expect to just never upgrade you hardware...

I've been playing since U.6, the game has never given me trouble in performance and it became alittle smoother when the multi-threading option was available, if I don't get that loading screen, then my game runs smoothly like it's always been, but if I get that loading screen, then I just wait out the constant freezing, unresponsive controls until my menu screen actually decides to open up and exit back to the desktop from there.

• 2 weeks later...

This loading screen also gives me a problem. It makes the game lag or freeze for a few seconds Always!

DE should give us an option to use a picture as loading screen not the ship as loading screen.

Since they made the Liset controllable, it become more worse. I say its a bad feature.