Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Color Scheme Used On Excalibur On Channeling Mods

WolfmanX9

Question

As the title say, there is something that I always have been wondered; has anyone figured out what color scheme that is used on Excalibur on the Channeling mods and if so, might share the color combination to me and others who wanted to know.

I know that Excalibur uses pendragon helmet and his immortal skin, but can't really figure out his color scheme.

3 answers to this question

As the title say, there is something that I always have been wondered; has anyone figured out what color scheme that is used on Excalibur on the Channeling mods and if so, might share the color combination to me and others who wanted to know.

I know that Excalibur uses pendragon helmet and his immortal skin, but can't really figure out his color scheme.

As far as i know they are default.

Corrupt_Charge.png

The only color we can't see is Tint 4, since channeling covers it up. This mod has a default looking Excalibur with Immortal Skin, Pendragon Helm, and orange energy color.

Edited by Liverslices

As far as i know they are default.

Corrupt_Charge.png

The only color we can't see is Tint 4, since channeling covers it up. This mod has a default looking Excalibur with Immortal Skin, Pendragon Helm, and orange energy color.

Are you really sure? I will probably try later today, to see if this is indeed the default color scheme for Excalibur(and yes, I know that the energy color is different for each card, should probably have made that a lot clearer)

Edit: Apparently you are right. It is indeed the default color scheme for Immortal Skin Excalibur, just different energy color and now I know the answer for tint color 4:

iUQZfT3.png?1

As you can see, it is indeed a type of red color used as tint 4 (Credits goes to Warframe Wiki for Killing Blow mod  photo)

Edited by WolfmanX9