Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Replay Master Rank Tests. Whenever. -Place In Codex

OrphanMaker

Hi, I just played the master rank test 9, and it was fun!

I would like to be able to play all the master rank tests, whenever I want.

I think it would be fun.

Master rank tests should be in the Codex. The Codex should give glow with a notification when a player reach the new master rank. All the master rank test should appear in the codex. Unlocked one should be playable, and locked one should have a lock sign over them.

PS, Add more virtual reality test as tutorial to teach players how to play the game. Their should be lots of virtual reality tutorials.

Example Metal Gear solid 1:

Mastery Rank Bar should appear on the Codex UI at all times.

Edited by OrphanMaker

I'm still hoping for a room in the dojo with the design like the mastery tests, where you can refine your skills. Seems like that'd be fun. +1

Yeah, Know it all virtual reality, or is a holodeck room, I think it would be cool and should be implemented! I love the "killing grineer" effects in the tests. I like how they crumble.

I've had more fun doing my mastery rank tests than I've had in most other missions. The limitations and challenges especially when you get to MR7+ tests makes for an intense minute or so of purely core gameplay, untarnished by balancing issues, infinite scaling, crappy teammates and objective-oriented rushes.

I +1 this suggestion and others which promote a diverse and genuinely challenging gameplay experience.

Edit: I misinterpreted the thread a bit after rereading it, but I'm still in favor of having this put in :)

Edited by Vastaren