Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

Greetings, everyone. I am EttoreBladesong, the Warlord of the shadow clan Dragonsong

Rebecca, I have been debating something and would like your thoughts (and those of the rest of DE) on. I have been thinking of writing a series of Warframe short stories, regarding a particular, very vague topic in the Lore. What do you and the rest of the guys think? :)

Hello Community, I started playing Warframe this summer. Very new to it and learning it. It's a fun game and it's amazing that DE is also in my home country (Canada) as well. Makes me proud of us Canadians , and of DE for creating a great game.

Astra

welcome.

Hello Tennos! i've had warframe on my pc for about a year but only recently played it these last 2 months, and i must say the game is awesome! Cant seem to stop playing it even when i want to lol! The community is awesome too, made a clan with some friends i made not to long ago.

Hi guys! I'm playing Warframe for a couple of years, but I'm new in the Forum thing.

I wanted to share with you some ideas I had in order to make the game better. I wish that you don't think that I interupt to your work. Just have some ideas for the game.

To start, I have an idea for a new warframe. I was thinking for a lion-frame. I call it Lionorax. I thought as a tank like Rhino, but that's your choice. I don't have something for the looking of the lion-frame, but I came up with some abilities that you could use for the warframe if you would decide to create it. I thought that you could repeat what you've done with Chroma and the color of the energy.

His first ability could be a huge wave made by an element that will be decided by the color of the energy, like you did with Chroma. When a player chooses red for the energy color, the wave will be made by fire. When a player chooses blue for the energy color, the wave will be made by water. When a player chooses white for the energy color, the wave will be made by snow and when a player chooses brown as the energy color, the wave will be made by rocks. The second ability could be basicly like Rhino's Iron Skin, but with a unique capability chosen by the energy color. On red it will have brown chosen, during the ability, the warframe will have 50% more armor. When red will be chosen, the nearby enemies will inflict fire damage. When white will be chosen, the nearby enemies will be frozen for a limited time. And when blue will be chosen, nearby enemies will be pushed away. The third ability could be a support ability. On red energy color it will restore some health of you and your allies, on the blue energy color it will restore some of yours and your allies energy, on the brown energy color it will restore some of yours and your allies ammo and on the white energy color, the warframe will create ice-little room-shields that will protect you and your allies for a limited time. With the fourth ability, Lionorax will summon lions made by all the elements, independent the color that is chosen, and the lions made by the chosen energy color, they will deal 25% more damage than the other lions.

I have thought for some weapons too!

A sword made by water, that I named Lithorion, a secondary pistol similar to Nikana (like Dual Raza-Aksomati), that I named Nikasini and a primary heavy shotgun similar to Lex, that I named Lexrak.

You could ad a special ability for each weapon. For example: Nikana could have an ability like Excalibur's old Slash Dash.

I have an idea for navigation aswell. When the player click on the navigation system, the camera goes upon Ordis and the player drive Ordis through the Void in order to enter Planets, Ships, Orokin Ships and Orokin Derelict Ships.

You could create little room like little dojos that a player could choose 1-7 other players and get inside one of them. But players could go inside on one of the rooms only when they have permition by the one that created the session-room.

I know that I wrote you a lot by I have one more idea.

You could create Ordis-fighting missions. I named them Ordimax missions. And I have an idea for an Ordis weapon! Elephantom could be a laser-bomb shooter-weapon that will cause pretty much pain on Grineer and on Corpus.

Well those are everything I've got.

If you want any other ideas or you want to ask me anything about these ideas, you can contact on me on Warframe or on my e-mail.

My curent e-mail is: pkakos7gmail.com

Thanks for your time!

patkyr7

Aeriion, Magister of Lux Renati, pleased to make yalls acquaintance. I am certainly not new, but tis always a treat to greet all the newly awakened Tenno who are ready to join the fight. Remember Tenno, what is your TRUE purpose. Do not stray, and we shall right this Origin System.

Hello everybody. I have been playing warframe for basically a year now. I love it and I just can't stop playing☺☺. I have an idea for a volcanic frame if u want to view a sketch of it email me at: andersonmickoi@yahoo.com

I can't really draw well BT I tried.

Edited by mickstick87

Hello Warframe community!

I’d like to start by introducing myself to you! My name is Rebecca, and I’m the Community Manager for Warframe! I’m sure we’ll all get to know each other soon, but for now, here’s a little about me:

I’ve worked at Digital Extremes for almost 2 3 4 years now, and wasn’t always a community manager. When we had the idea and resources to make Warframe, it seemed like a perfect fit. I love video games, and everything that goes into them. I’ve been playing games with my brother since I can remember, and it really only made sense for me to get into the industry as soon as I could.

It feels like I do something different here every day - design and populate our web, write and record voice over, and now, most importantly, manage our new Warframe community.

I'll be here to talk and listen to what you all think of Warframe. I've been playing and making Warframe since the day it became greenlit−I have a lot of love for this game and I hope you will too.

Talk soon,

Rebecca

AS of writing this, Rebecca has 5555 posts. Congratulations, Rebecca. Thank you all for being part of this game.